Psats

KitKat_Tink

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=green>Dude
I leave in 20 minutes to go take the PSATS. Anyone else taking them today? I'm terribly worried since on the practice i didn't do so well...Good Luck to anyone else taking them! or the SATS though I'm pretty sure those aren't today...

Nope, I am not taking them this year I am only in the 9th grade so I will take them next year. I do know Meg is taking them today, but at my school the 10th and 11th graders took them on Wednesday.

Oh, I had to take them too today.
And lucky me, I had the worst stomach ache, right in the middle of it >.<
I was like Aww mann!!!

I took them last year.. and the SAT'S this year..

PSAT's were... hard.. :headache:

good luck to everyone!

So i seemed to fly right through them with ease. Not difficult at all...:confused3

I didn't like the fact that if you get one wrong points are deducted but if you don't try none are...odd

I took them today too only at 7 in the morning but they werent hard at all i was surprised..

I took it today too, and because of the teacher administering the test, we got done incredibly early. Anyway, the hardest parts were making sense of some of the questions. The actual answer problems for the math threw me off too, not with the problems, but with how to fill in the answer. I moved my answer from the left side of the little box, to the right, then the left again.

I took the PSAT the other day at my school. And about 7 months ago I took one through the library. On the one through the library I got a 1650 on, and I was only a sophomore in high school at the time.

i can't take them anymore cause i'm a senior. they're not too terrible from what i remember. good luck guys.

errm...
what are PSAT's and SAT's???

I think they might be like SC and HSC
which are School certificate and Higher school certificate.
They're exams?

I was going to, as Em said, but got really sick last night/this morning. I can either go on the makeup day (unless it's after 11/3) or just say 'screw it'.

They are a preview for the real SAT. Some people think they are pointless, but they help in the long run.

I took both the ACT and SAT.

i took it wendsday the county payed for all the 10th graders to take it.

I took mine as a sophomore and as a junior. I got a 1650 then a 1700-ish.

I took the SATs twice, too. (I get my most recent scores Thursday! I'm so nervous!).

I hope you do well. It's nerve wracking waiting for results to come in!

I took mine as a sophomore and as a junior. I got a 1650 then a 1700-ish.

I took the SATs twice, too. (I get my most recent scores Thursday! I'm so nervous!).

I hope you do well. It's nerve wracking waiting for results to come in!

i only took the psat once. and i've never taken the sat. act is the big one around here.
i made like a 1560 on the psat. but i didnt really try too hard. i wasn't looking for the merit scholarship, so whatevs.

I am so glad I'm done with this business. XD
I took them both soph and junior year.
They're not so bad. I personally thought the SAT was worse because it was twice is long...but that's just my opinion.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter