PS the week after Xmas???

pixie08

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone knew if they did planning sessions the week between xmas and new years(providing it is a weekday) or do they usually take off? This would be the best time for us (not until 2006 :confused3 can I wait that long lol) because between school and work this is the best time.

I am asking now because come Jan 2006 (2 mos from now) my DH2B needs to request that week to garauntee time off. The reason I am asking you is because since I am so far out (June 2007) Disney really won't get specific w/ me yet. I appreciate any info!

I imagine it would depend on the schedule of your particular EM....I highly doubt that EVERYONE takes that week off. Here is what I would suggest you do (this is what I did and it worked perfectly for me): before your EM is assigned, email your initial Disney contact (the person who does your site inspection visit--mine was Kristi Davis) with a list of dates that would work best for your planning session (I gave 4 dates). Then Disney will know who to assign to you as an EM based on both of your schedules!! Like I said, it worked for me, so it can't hurt to give it a try.

Jennifer

I think you might be able to book that week for a PS. I know they do not do then during xmas week or new years week due to demand of their staff. You might be able to call Disney and ask them if they could accomodate you at that time at all. - tell them its for a site visit instead and see what they say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter