PS Needed O'hanas?

nancyL

<font color=green>WL Vet<br><font color=red>My AP
We arrive at the Poly around 6pm on Wed 1/15. We were hoping to view the fireworks from the beach at 7 and then head over to O'hanas for dinner. Im also going to have 3 small children who might be too tired to eat in a restuarant. Do you think I need to make PS's for that day? Is 715 cutting it too close to the fireworks? IM afraid 730 will be meltdown time for mykids. (reason for maybe not bothering to make ps is its an low time of year and we'll be eating kind of late).
Thanks NancyL

We were there on 12/14 and it was mobbed, this was a Saturday night, we had a ps and we got in almost right away, but there was only 2 of us. There were families waiting all over the place.
Instead of watching the fireworks from the beach, why don't you time your ps during the fireworks? We saw them and our table was not even by a window. You could make an earlier ps and see the fireworks while you are eating or even finishing up.
We had reservations for 7:00 and the fireworks were at 8:00 it was a nice surprise for us.

I don't think you'll have to wait long to get in to O'hana's for a Wed. night in Jan. You can always call dining services and see how booked they are, that'll give you a better idea if a ps is needed.

You could get a PS and then just use it if needed. It is so nice to just give the # and be seated.;) We just called to get a PS at Ohana's for May 3,2003 and already all the 5:30 times were taken.EEK:eek: I think the place it very popular. We ate there in 2001 and I made the time 30 minutes before the fireworks at MK and we had a great view from our table.:p They turn down the lights and pipe the music in. We love that place!!! The food is so good!!! Have fun!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter