Proposal On Main Street

Congrats.

Can you post a link to the picture.

P.S. Tell your fiance we need a few stick tips. :)

Walk softly and carry a BIG one!! ;) :rotfl2:

Sorry - couldn't resist. I have a disease...smart alec-itis....

The picture was taken on Saturday May 5, 2007. My fiance is not the biggest Disney fan but he usually goes because I love it so much. He is a typical guy he loves football, baseball, beer and usually doesnt like anything sappy or romantic. He is not big on public displays of affection and hates being the center of attention.

A couple of days before the trip my fiance (rob) said that one of the first things he wanted to do when we got to WDW was to go on Space Mountain. So we headed to the Magic Kingdom as soon as we checked into the hotel. As we were walking down Main Street, I told him I wanted to stop and pose for a Picture in Front of the Castle. We found a Disney Photo pass photographer and we started to pose for the pictures..I went to put my arm around Rob and the next thing I know he is on one knee with a ring!!!!!!!!!!! I was completely SHOCKED!!!! not only because he was asking me to marry him but because I know how much Rob doesnt like being the center of attention I was floored he decided to ask me on Main Street!! I kinda of blacked out I dont remember much else except him saying "LMO will you marry me????" then next thing I remember people were clapping and cheering for us!!! It was an amazing moment! Rob and I have been together for 5 years and we will be getting married on September 27, 2008

congrats on the cruise and the proposal ........ always been a fantasy of mine to be proposed to at disney!!!!

There's a link to all the winning photos on the DIS Unplugged main page. :thumbsup2

Congrats!! I asked my wife to Marry me on Main St also, but no one was able to take a pic. It was during wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter