Prom

daughter_of_amid_chaos

<font color=green>very very very careful about wha
My prom is tomorrow nite (yes...on a sunday nite and we must be in school for first period--yuck!) and i'm wondering when everybody else's prom is and girls what do your dresses look like?

as i said above my prom is tomorrow nite at one of my dad's restaurants...so he will be there.... and my dress is a tangerine spaghetti strap dress that goes to the floor with ruffles on the top part of the back

all of you with proms coming up have fun:)

My prom's on May 20th. I've got this black dress that comes down to just below my knees, but then has a slit at the front that comes up to my thigh. Its really nice.

My school prom is on July 3rd. I'll be wearing a long, layered purple net skirt(I know it sounds horrible but it really isn't!)and a dark purple cap-sleeved top with a silver studded star on the front. I'm going to make a clutch bag to match my outfit and also some jewellery. I'm sort of going for the modern 'prom queen' look!:D
If we can afford it(!)my friends and I might be hiring a limousine to take us there. Anyone else arranging special transport?

My Senior Ball is in 2 weeks, and Im so excited. I have a black tux with pinstripes, a top hat, a cane, and a grayish vest with a black bow tie. My date's dress is green...or something....I havent seen it yet. Anyway, a bunch of us rented a 10-person white limo which we're really excited about, despite the price($72 per person). Then later at night we're going to a party, then to my house where everyone(including the girls) is going to sleep over, then in the morning my mom is making breakfast.

If by 'special transport' you mean a bus, then yes, I'm also arranging special transport :) .

My prom was April 12th..not really too far into prom season..it was cold too. I didn't enjoy it. Next year better be good.

We have prom but its only for Jrs. and Srs.(Im a freshmen) so Im not going. I hope you all have fun!!!

Our Prom was Sat. April 20. But I'm a Freshmen so I didn't get to go. But I hope ya'll all have fun:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter