Project Runway

I agree. On those weeks that I was delayed on watching, I did wait to read this thread until I'd seen the show in question.

However, the "spoiler" comments were (I believe) directed at the person who make comments about the current Project Runway JUNIOR show, and someone reading this thread (who hadn't seen that particular show) had it spoiled for them.

It would be best if this thread remained on Project Runway (yeah, I know, it's over) and there were a separate Project Runway Jr. thread. OR change the title to indicate that Project Runway Junior is also being discussed here.
Yeah, that was my point. The spoiler was for a different show: Project Runway Junior. Of course I know better to open a reality TV thread once the show airs if I have yet to see it because then it's fair game for comments :thumbsup2. I wasn't aware that the thread was morphing into a Project Runway Junior thread as we were still talking about the finale and the reunion and then a post was made with the Project Runway Junior auf'd contestant's picture greyed out. If I had known, then I would not have opened it. So ... it isn't a matter of how much time elapsed between the show being aired and when someone posts "spoilers" about a show, it's a matter of posting spoilers about a completely different (albeit related) show in another show's thread.

That being said, do we want make this a Project Runway Junior thread (and change the title) or does someone want to start a new thread and post the link here? It looks like it's going to be a good season :goodvibes.

I'm a bit late to this party, but I thought that Ashley's looks, although the lace was a bit dated, fit her theme of 1940's Mexico. And yes, although I loved Kelly's look, it has a cool vibe vs fashion. I was happily surprised that the judges gave the win to Ashley because I thought that they would not buy into a plus size fashion show. Kelly has such an awesome attitude and work ethic that she will still make the most of this opportunity. I really do "Look forward to hearing more from her." As far as the reunion show went. I understand all of the "mean girl" labels, but no one addressed Ashley's bad attitude during that entire episode. She was just painted as such a victim, when she brought some of the drama too.

Oh, I definitely agree with him.

So disappointing she continued the crop top madness in her JC Penney collection. I would have thought their money on the line in their precarious financial position would have encouraged them to put their foot down.

I'm glad he admits the only reason she won was because the judges wanted to make a statement. Her clothes were hideous and anyone looking at her own clothing choices could see she has incredibly bad taste and no idea of what looks good on larger women.

Is there a new tread started for this season or are we going to just use this one?

Thank you. Hopefully I'll remember to check that my DVR is on the ball.

I don't know if you have it set to record all new but if you do, check it because thwee have been a couplw of 2 mintue blurbs of Tim and Zac discussing past contestants that my dvr recorded as new.

I don't know if you have it set to record all new but if you do, check it because thwee have been a couplw of 2 mintue blurbs of Tim and Zac discussing past contestants that my dvr recorded as new.

Ugh! I forgot it's on a loser network. They also pulled the stunt last season where they somehow repackaged the previous week's episode, gave it a different title and called it new, causing a slew of extra recordings for nothing. One of the many reasons I miss the old days of this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter