Project Runway Season 10

I fell asleep when they started the runway show and missed the end. I know it said part 1 so I'm guessing no one was eliminated. I didn't care for Christophers clothes and was surprised at the 3 he showed on the runway to see through for me. Did anyone get sent home?

I fell asleep when they started the runway show and missed the end. I know it said part 1 so I'm guessing no one was eliminated. I didn't care for Christophers clothes and was surprised at the 3 he showed on the runway to see through for me. Did anyone get sent home?

No. :rolleyes2 It was a big waste of an episode.

I fell asleep during the last commercial break, then woke up after the show ended. It was minutes and I was out so I was mad that I missed the end and my dd overrode the DVR so it didn't record.

Did they decide not to send anyone home or are they just dragging the decision out until next week?
I think it will be Dimnitri and Chris in the end, but I fear they are going to keep Fabio :crazy2:

No one was sent home. They will all be judged in the finale and can win.

The judges really seemed to like Fabio's collection.

No one was sent home. They will all be judged in the finale and can win.

The judges really seemed to like Fabio's collection.

I know they did, and that worries me. I know nothing about high fashion, but when I look at Fabio's collection all I see is a Blue Light special from the 80's. There was nothing hi-end or fashionable about it.

I'm so disappointed that Christopher didn't show that gown, it was so beautiful.I loved that bleach on leather look, and if I saw those pieces in the store I'd snatch them up.
I also really like Melissa's collection, her jackets are definitely something I would wear. Dimitri was flawless as usual. I didn't like his sheer bra exposing tops, but his clothes are so well made it makes up for them IMO.

I didn't really like him in the beginning but I'm voting for Christopher to win.

the love for Fabio's collection reminds of the season with that designer Gretchen who won. Her collection reminded me of a cross between Holly Hobby and bad 70s wall paper. I just don't get it. It's not stylish or fashion forward in any way that I can see.

I have no idea what Christopher was thinking - two pairs of shorts, two tank tops? I am rooting for Dimitri but I wouldn't mind if Christopher or Melissa wins. I am not even sure how Fabio made it this far.

cluvsdisney said:
the love for Fabio's collection reminds of the season with that designer Gretchen who won. Her collection reminded me of a cross between Holly Hobby and bad 70s wall paper. I just don't get it. It's not stylish or fashion forward in any way that I can see.

I have no idea what Christopher was thinking - two pairs of shorts, two tank tops? I am rooting for Dimitri but I wouldn't mind if Christopher or Melissa wins. I am not even sure how Fabio made it this far.

All of them ran into trouble fitting their models. I think Christopher threw whatever fit onto his models. I wonder if they get additional advice on styling? They all got blasted for poor styling and in the sneak peak of the finale the collections look pretty polished.

Who watched the finale? What did you think of the winner?
I was happy with the winner. Maybe it's my own personal taste, but I thought his clothes were more polished and sophisticated - and definitely more commercial - than the runner up. As much as I liked the runner up as a person, I think his collection was a little too 'out there', much like Jay, the winner of Season 1. And when was the last time anyone heard about him or his clothes...

The person I had been rooting for - the front-runner all season - lost all his self-confidence and really just melted under the pressure for the finale. And the last person in the final four...well, I don't think she ever really had a chance. She won, I think, one challenge all season. I think she kinda lucked into the finale. But I did love that red leather dress in her collection.

PS - Did anyone notice that Elena won Fan Favorite? How the heck did that happen?!

I was happy with the winner. Maybe it's my own personal taste, but I thought his clothes were more polished and sophisticated - and definitely more commercial - than the runner up. As much as I liked the runner up as a person, I think his collection was a little too 'out there', much like Jay, the winner of Season 1. And when was the last time anyone heard about him or his clothes...

The person I had been rooting for - the front-runner all season - lost all his self-confidence and really just melted under the pressure for the finale. And the last person in the final four...well, I don't think she ever really had a chance. She won, I think, one challenge all season. I think she kinda lucked into the finale. But I did love that red leather dress in her collection.

PS - Did anyone notice that Elena won Fan Favorite? How the heck did that happen?!

Really now...it was blood orange! :dance3:

Liz

Did I see that there's going to be a new Project Runway All-Stars starting up?

I was definitely happy Dmitry won. He was the obvious choice after hearing from Tim before the show, comments from guests at the runway show and during the judging. Looking at his biography, he is a graduate of Parsons, won on some other fashion design tv show, and I think was working for Calvin Klein. He already had a lot of experience in the field.

And was it just me or were most of the runway models really unattractive? I felt they all looked awkward on the runway. PR has shown casting the models in the past and the designers always ended up with some really good looking girls. I wasn't impressed with this group's girls.

Absolutely agree -- so much so that I could have written the same.

I expected from the judge's comments & reactions that it was going to go the other way because the winner had been repeatedly the bridesmaid all season & it was baldly stated that the ultimate runner up would need this recognition to get a line produced because it was so conceptual.

It was very refreshing to see they all treated each other decently & attempted to be supportive. I'm not a fan of the survivor-style attitude in every competition out there.

Really now...it was blood orange! :dance3:

Liz

LOL...now there you go, being all pretentious and everything!

:rotfl:

Even though I was routing for Christopher, I'm happy Dimitri won. His clothes are beautiful, and he deserves it.
Thank Goodness Fabio didn't win, I really thought he was going to. (I don't mean that in a mean way he seems like such a nice guy but his clothes are just ugly!)

YAY Dmitry! Even though he reminds me of Gru from Despicable Me, I LOVED him and his designs.

I'm glad Dimitri won. His clothes were the most fashionable of the bunch. I never liked Fabios clothes and don't get all of the love for what he did. To me it looked like a bunch of fabric just thrown on the models. Christopher was his own worst enemy at the end I thing the pressure got to him. Can't wait for the all star show starting next week.

Dimitry was my favorite from the beginning. Now that I think about it, this may be the first time my favorite won!

I won't be watching All Stars. I LOATHE and DESPISE Josh with the fire of a thousand suns and you couldn't pay, threaten, or force me to watch anything with his smarmy face and smug attitude. Yes, I have feeeelings about that dbag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter