Project Runway Season 10

Don't think Elena should've been kicked off for last night's challenge-but think she should've been gone weeks ago! Melissa seems really off, or at least they're editing her that way.

So Friday morning (day after show aired), I received a email from Babies are us with the pictures of the winners. I though, how cute. I hadn't yet seen the show.

I thought all the outfits were cute. Babies are so fun to dress, What was Melissa thinking of a white "evening" gown under the jacket. :p Her jacket was cute. I was glad Elina (sp??) went home! Though, I didin't think her outfit was so bad. I kind of liked it.

You could tell Michael was totally out of his element judging. I had no idea Nina was a Mom.

The outfits in the Babies R Us ad were remade. Chris's dress and jacket is in Navy blue. The tshirt on the boys outfit has a much higher neckline and better fit.

It was a fun challange. I like Hedi's, line, too. I almost ;) wish I had a baby to dress.

I really did like Christopher's outfit and love the way it was changed up for Babies R Us. I didn't care too much for any of the boy's outfits though. I really didn't think Elena's baby outfit was that bad. And who knew Nina was a mom as PP stated? :confused3
:-)lmao: Boris and Natasha)

Honestly, I thought all of the outfits were a little awkward and uncomfortable looking. I liked Chris's outfit the best, and although white really isn't practical for babies, I liked it much better in white. I thought it would make an adorable Easter dress, or be great for a spring picture.

I didn't like Sonjia's look at all. It looks like it would never sit right, and you'd need to constantly adjust it. If I had to pick, I would have picked Fabio's to win.

I am pleased with the top 5 though. I do think that Melissa is faltering though...

Honestly, I thought all of the outfits were a little awkward and uncomfortable looking. I liked Chris's outfit the best, and although white really isn't practical for babies, I liked it much better in white. I thought it would make an adorable Easter dress, or be great for a spring picture.

I didn't like Sonjia's look at all. It looks like it would never sit right, and you'd need to constantly adjust it. If I had to pick, I would have picked Fabio's to win.

I am pleased with the top 5 though. I do think that Melissa is faltering though...

I agree with you 100%.

I had no idea Nina was a Mom.

And who knew Nina was a mom as PP stated? :confused3

I had no idea either . . . just never got that maternal vibe from her. I looked her up on Wikipedia, and, evidently, she has two boys: a 5 year old and a not quite 2 year old -- so, she got late start considering she's 47.

I agree with all of this.

I liked the baby boy outfit and am considering it for my DS to wear for Thanksgiving. It looks comfy but a little dressy. The reviews are not the best so I'll see how the quality is at the store. He will be in 18-24months and I can't even tell if it goes up to that size.

Also, didn't Nina miss a season or half a season because she was having a baby? I seem to remember that.

I had no idea either . . . just never got that maternal vibe from her. I looked her up on Wikipedia, and, evidently, she has two boys: a 5 year old and a not quite 2 year old -- so, she got late start considering she's 47.

I picked up the recent architectural Digest and there was an article about Nina's house with her 2 boys pictured-very nice and modern NYC Condo

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/...t-runway-new-york-apartment-slideshow#slide=1

Check out her closet!

Well I'm a bit surprised at last night!

I think the final three should be the men: Dmitry, Christopher and Fabio.

The blonde (what's her name?) is such a train wreck -- I don't know how she has managed to get a look down the runway each wee.

Melissa? I don't understand why she's still there and Sonjia's not.

Because her dress was a hot mess! It really did look like tablecloth fabric just thrown on the model. She had 2 days and $400 and that is all she came up with? It was truly awful. It is sad to see her go though, I was hoping she'd make it and Fabio would get the boot.

I think part of her trouble was the gold fabric got left at the store. I didn't understand why she didn't say anything to Tim. It seems like someone could have brought it to her. It sounded like she paid for it but it was not in her bag. That would not be her fault but the cashiers.

I think part of her trouble was the gold fabric got left at the store. I didn't understand why she didn't say anything to Tim. It seems like someone could have brought it to her. It sounded like she paid for it but it was not in her bag. That would not be her fault but the cashiers.

In other episodes designers have gotten back to the workroom without something and I don't think they've ever gone back or had someone bring it. I wonder if there are rules against that?
I think the gold fabric was just as ugly as that green she used. All the fabrics she picked looked cheap, and I mean that, as in inexpensive, and hooker-ish :rotfl:
I believe what Tim told her in the workroom but unfortunately in this challenge she didn't show them that she does have more to her designs. :sad1:

I thought the designs last night were underwhelming as a whole. I was really hoping to see something more dramatic and interesting.
Sonjia's dress was my least favorite so I wasn't surprised to see her go.

I hope the collections are more interesting than what we saw last night.

Spoiler alert! Samples of the runway collections are online.

And actually, 8 designers got to show at Fashion Week, apparently.

Spoiler alert! Samples of the runway collections are online.

And actually, 8 designers got to show at Fashion Week, apparently.

This happens every Season so noone can figure out who the finalists are

I was really disaapointed in last night-they needed to WOW and they were NOT AVANT GUARD at all....hello anyone remember Chris March and all his outfits for the cross -dressers-now that is Avant Guard

The girl eliminated also had gobs of green and gold patteren fabric-sorry for $400 her gown was cheap looking

Dimitri and Christopher are the ones with extreme talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter