Procrastinated Video/Pic Dec 2012 Engagement Celebration Trip Report

Hello! Here is the video for day 6 of our engagement celebration trip:
http://youtu.be/dkBJv8QWs2U
I hope you enjoy the video of our day at the Animal Kingdom.

NhNo1Gil.jpg

When we got to the Animal Kingdom we took a few rides on Expedition Everest. I love that ride but I really wish they would fix the Yeti. It was so awesome when it was fully operational. It still is great but I would love to see it back in it's original form.

JgezmHal.jpg

AnMa8dDl.jpg

We grabbed some fastpasses for Dinosaur before we had our lunch

zd1wPbrl.jpg

We shared a Turkey Leg for lunch. It was ok. I am not the biggest fans of the way it tastes.

r1Zs3GKl.jpg

uA6nwRnl.jpg

That didn't really fill us up so we hit up Restaurantosaurus in Dinoland US for a bacon cheeseburger. It was very good.

P49fFEtl.jpg

After lunch we rode another one of my favourites, Dinosaur. That ride is just great. I really enjoy it a lot.

zy7IhCnl.jpg

ZqmYZIkl.jpg

After our ride on Dinosaur we went exploring parts of the Animal Kingdom I had never seen before. We took a walk through the Maharajah Jungle Trek to check out the Komodo Dragons, bats and Tigers. It was really cool. After that we checked out the Pangai Forest Exploration Trail to see the Hippos and Gorillas. The gorillas were very interesting to watch. I'm really glad we checked out these two parts of the park. They are certainly hidden gems in the AK. You can check them out in the video.

After we walked the trails we took a ride on the Kilimanjaro Safaris. You can see some of the animal sightings in the video

We then decided it was treat time. Nicole grabbed a strawberry popsicle and i got a Mickey bar. mmmmm.....

RF8t4Jkl.jpg

q0FePv6l.jpg

That was all for the AK that day. We had an ADR for dinner at Kouzzina at the Boardwalk resort.
0dGYjW5l.jpg

So we hopped on a bus and were on our way.

x3Am2dsl.jpg

We did some exploring and site seeing when we got there.

sC6Z1bxl.jpg

eB7UVYNl.jpg

RZzNE46l.jpg

YpIBbxpl.jpg

reknYDIl.jpg

l2ksSpEl.jpg

Kouzzina was very good. We really enjoyed the food and atmosphere there.

mKwJbDTl.jpg

Nicole had the Fisherman's Stew

pSwBBOBl.jpg

And I had the Oak-fired Pork Tenderloin

Sn79Rn4l.jpg

For dessert Nicole had Loukoumades (Freshly Made Greek Doughnuts drizzled with Warm Honey)

AjTP3gtl.jpg

I forgot what I had but it looks good. I remember it being tasty too. lol

qrO3VXgl.jpg

After dinner we walked over to Epcot and checked out Off Kilter playing at the Canadian Pavilon.
Here is a bonus video of them performing: http://youtu.be/Uw49YA5GQuc

And that was it for the night. Another long but fun day :)

Continued in next post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter