Problems with Disney Website

missypriss19

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having this problem?? I am on the My vacation site of WDW and have set up my itenerary byt can not access it. It states I have 3 messages and when I click on it it states 503 service unavailable. this has been going on for 2 weeks. I have tried to email tech support but after filling out the form multiple times it states there was a message error and to try again later.:crazy2: :badpc:

I am having trouble bringing up my reservation information as well.
Sorry, I hope they get it fixed.

Same thing happened tome, but was eventually able to open the message and it was just reminding me to put my air info for the ME.....
I wouldnt worry, that web site is sloooow and just crap.........

We get that all the time over on the Disney cruise website... their websites need some MAJOR work... I do believe DCL's one is outsourced... :sad2: It crashes at midnight when people go on line to make their excursion and extra dining ressies...

Hi ...

I understand Disney are currently updating and changing some of there websites thats why the functions and pages and slow and not working correct at the moment..... just gotta bear with it for now i guess...

I am having the same problem. But when I went to make a payment, that was slick and quick.

The site is TERRIBLE! I keep going to try to access rehab schedules and they aren't there. If you search it, it says where to go and that's not there! About a month ago it was and now it's different. I do not like this site!:mic:

I've been getting that error for over a week. I finally gave up and booked with Dreams Unlimited. I'll let them do the work for me. It's just crazy. :sad2: I had even saved lists of favorites and such, and keep getting blocked out of those.

Last night I was able to view our August 2009 reservation on the WDW web site and as I type this I was able to see it again, so I am having no problems with their My Disney Vacation page.

I made custom maps - and it says in the tutorial to press SEND - and they will delever them to you.
The only button I have is PRINT. Grrrrr.....

And to the previous poster....

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Tons of problems here too for atleast 2 weeks as well. I did manage to send off for my customized maps but it took a week to do that :confused3

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. Very frustrating! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter