• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems viewing AP offers?

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
I purchased an AP a few months ago. I have my AP linked to MDE but am not able to view the AP resort deals. When I try to view the current deals I'm taken to the "purchase an Annual Pass" page. My daughter purchased an AP at the same time and has no problem viewing the deals on her MDE. I have called and emailed WDW about this issue. I was told this is problem some people are having and they are hoping for a resolution. I'm so frustrated because I'm expecting the AP deal to come out soon and can't check out the deals online. Is anyone else having this problem? If anyone has had the problem, has it be fixed?

Yes, I get taken to the purchase an annual pass page every time I try to view AP resort deals. It is indeed very frustrating to have to call to find out what the rates are. Was not aware that some people are able to view the rates. I was only told that it was a known problem and that they were "working on it". That was several months ago and it still isn't fixed.

Same here. I have tried every browser possible (that I know of anyway) and private on safari. Every time taken to the purchase a pass page. I have decided if an AP offer comes up for my dates I’m just going to have to call

I had the same problem, but found a way around it. Make sure you are not signed in. Put in details to search for a room, select the resort you want. It will show different offers and room types available- at the top of the results, there's a link that says sign in or update profiles to search for additional offers- use that link to sign in instead. If it doesn't take you to the sign in box the first time you click on it- do it a second time. It usually works the first time, but I've never had to try more than twice. When the page reappears, scroll right or left through available offers and select the one for passholders.

I had the same problem, but found a way around it. Make sure you are not signed in. Put in details to search for a room, select the resort you want. It will show different offers and room types available- at the top of the results, there's a link that says sign in or update profiles to search for additional offers- use that link to sign in instead. If it doesn't take you to the sign in box the first time you click on it- do it a second time. It usually works the first time, but I've never had to try more than twice. When the page reappears, scroll right or left through available offers and select the one for passholders.

THANK YOU!!!!! It worked! You're a genius!! :worship:

You have cookie problems and are probably using Chrome. It's a known glitch
Clear all cookies with Disney on the name then sign in
Or use a different browser. I use Firefox just for Disney and have it sit to never store cookies

Also, if you are using Chrome, be sure to have a newer version. I noticed my problems greatly improved with a new version. However, I still have to clear browsing data every now and then. I also noticed that if I am not signed in, then I can't always view menus:sad2: I get the Stitch page otherwise.

You have cookie problems and are probably using Chrome. It's a known glitch
Clear all cookies with Disney on the name then sign in
Or use a different browser. I use Firefox just for Disney and have it sit to never store cookies

Actually, I don't use Chrome. When I spoke to someone from IT they told me it's a known problem that they are working on. They did not indicate in anyway that it was a problem with my browser but rather a known problem on their end. It's disappointing to be told they're working on it and "fingers crossed" it will be fixed and then find out others were told them same thing months ago.

Last edited:
I've never been able to get in through the AP page. I always do the go to the main Disney site, look under places to stay and on the right side on the view other offers. Find the AP offer, sign in and go from there. I've actually never been able to do anything on the AP page, I do it all from the main page.

Actually, I don't use Chrome. When I spoke to someone from IT they told me it's a known problem that they are working on. They did not indicate in anyway that it was a problem with my browser but rather a known problem on their end. It's disappointing to be told they're working on it and "fingers crossed" it will be fixed and then find out others were told them same thing months ago.
Yeah, they are good at saying that. I'm sorry, but I've seen no signs that they are not working on it. It's been like this for over a year, not just months, but year. It's a cookie problem and whatever browser you have it on, just clear cookies. I promise it works. But only with fresh cookies. I have to clear them every time. Which is why I use a browser I use for nothing else when I go to the Disney site. I can set it to never save cookies so everytime I close the browser, it dumps the cookies for me.
I've never been able to get in through the AP page. I always do the go to the main Disney site, look under places to stay and on the right side on the view other offers. Find the AP offer, sign in and go from there. I've actually never been able to do anything on the AP page, I do it all from the main page.
I don't think anyone here is discussing trying from the AP page. I know I'm not. The problem being discussed here happens when you click from the Resort Offers page, when the cookie is corrupted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter