Problems Logging into the App

Memepoppy

Earning My Ears
Anyone else having issues logging into the Disney Cruise Line App. Just started for me yesterday. When I tried to open and entered my password, got a screen with a little rotating circle of death that I let go for as long as 15 minutes. Eventually uninstalled/reloaded App an now I can't even log in. When it asks if on board/not on board and I answer, it gets the same screen. Tried logging in to Disneycruise.com and same thing. Suggestions? Known problem?

My DL app is down right now, and it looks like the DVC site is down as well (for me). WDW MDE seems to be lagging/down as well. Could be a widespread Disney issue. Anyone else?

Akamai is having a big outage right now and a lot of Disney websites and apps are affected to varying degrees.

This is still happening to me! Also, when I go to the WDW app and try to login to my account I still get the spinning circle of doom. I've deleted and reinstalled the apps, and no improvement. Anyone have any ideas or know who I can call for help....besides the Ghost Busters that is...lol TIA

Hey, I had same problem, my issue was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling Android System Webview, hope you get it sorted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter