Private party on beach

blackngoldinfla

Earning My Ears
Hi all. We are currently staying at the fort and was wondering if anyone else here noticed the private party at the beach last night...we were told at the dock by staff that all boat service to and from the fort would be stopped between 10 and 11 pm due to a special fireworks show for the party. He could only say that it was a pro athlete... Anyone know? .

Wow! Thanks for posting this! We are 'home' too, and we heard those fireworks last night. It was a loud, LONG show! I wondered if there had been a fireworks explosion somewhere and I've never heard them that loud at the Fort.

Apparently it was a birthday party for "Penny".
There was a connection to the Tampa Bay Lightening. I am a PA. girl so I don't know much about FL. hockey.
I was there and it was the most amazing fireworks display that I have ever seen.
Dare I say, even better than the Disney displays.
The did stop the boat transportation to and from the Fort from 930 until after the fireworks. They even cancelled the Electric parade the goes past Clementine's beach.
They had an Airstream set up on the beach and all sorts of decorations. It was catered and there was a live band.
I can't even imagine the tab on such a shindig.

Thank you for posting this!!! We heard this too. I was almost asleep when it started. I remember telling my husband that I don't remember hearing Wishes that close before and that my Tourings plan app only showed one Wishes that night at 10pm and this show lasted much longer than wishes. Thanks to them I couldn't fall asleep for most of the night. I'm just glad it did not wake up my son or I would have been really mad!

Thanks for the info. I was really curious about the fireworks show. We were in the 100 loop and had a great view of this amazing show. It seemed like a bigger and better show than Wishes.

But, it was a bit too close for comfort - rattling the windows and I didn't appreciate all of the ashes falling on my newly cleaned camper. Oh well. Glad I got to see it.

the eman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!