Princess Weekend 2020

Is keels ok? I haven’t been following the room block thing, and your question worried me about her

At the risk of sounding like a total creep, I found her instagram, which is active.

With this in mind, can we get a quick current tally of nights so we can gauge any chance for issues? I have 4 nights at Pop booked currently.
I have 7 nights at Caribbean Beach.

Who did you call? I never ended up providing any payment info and didn't feel comfortable just emailing that to someone who wasn't responding to emails. I would be willing to still participate but I only wanted to do Pop and looking at those dates, its not available to just book at the normal rate, so are there rooms being held if I were to call and book one of those in the group block? I'm just not sure I trust the situation to actually cancel my existing reservation because if there aren't enough people who use the block, are all of our reservations going to be cancelled??

I called the group bookings number; I'll message you.

Would I be able to jump in on the group block if I called groups directly? Would I need a group code? or would I be okay just mentioning the "Disboards princess maration group?"

I don't see why not... I'll message you.

Hey group rate people...

I called the group reservations number today and was able to book a room in the room block that @Keels started

I was trying to get a room at Caribbean beach for the 20th to the 29th but they didn’t have availability for the weekend portion so I’m keeping my original pop century reservation (not discounted) in the meantime and will do a split stay.

For those still wanting the group rate, it’s worth calling. Use the group rate confirmation number from one of the emails that Keels sent.
At the risk of sounding like a total creep, I found her instagram, which is active.

I have 7 nights at Caribbean Beach.

I called the group bookings number; I'll message you.

I don't see why not... I'll message you.
if someone could message me or email me the Disney number I will get my res switched over at pofq. we have 2 room with 7 nights each

I should also note, when I called yesterday and booked, I got my confirmation number and the only thing the rep said about changes/cancellations was that I had until 5 days before check in to do so without penalty. She did not reference the minimum to the room block.
If the minimum is needed, is it 10 nights per resort? or 10 nights across the overall block?

I should also note, when I called yesterday and booked, I got my confirmation number and the only thing the rep said about changes/cancellations was that I had until 5 days before check in to do so without penalty. She did not reference the minimum to the room block.
If the minimum is needed, is it 10 nights per resort? or 10 nights across the overall block?

I think that it’s just ten reservations of any length of time.

Has anyone stayed at Coronado Springs for Princess weekend? I'm just wondering how the bus situation is for expo and race days.

Called the group number last night and got my booking completed. Ended up booking 6 nights (Feb 19th-Feb 25th) at Pop! When I had been looking around the website on my own before calling Pop was not showing any availability. Looking forward to seeing how quickly the Skyliner can get us to the parks! :D

Called the group number last night and got my booking completed. Ended up booking 6 nights (Feb 19th-Feb 25th) at Pop! When I had been looking around the website on my own before calling Pop was not showing any availability. Looking forward to seeing how quickly the Skyliner can get us to the parks! :D
I hope to test it out in few weeks

I'll be trying it this weekend when I'm at Pop for Wine and Dine! Not going to lie, I'm slightly nervous (but that's a heights thing)...but definitely excited and hopeful for how easy getting to Epcot will be!

I'll be trying it this weekend when I'm at Pop for Wine and Dine! Not going to lie, I'm slightly nervous (but that's a heights thing)...but definitely excited and hopeful for how easy getting to Epcot will be!

I had to call the group line twice because I wasn't expecting Pop (and the Skyliner) to be an option so I had to confirm with my mom that she would be ok with riding it. I remember her not being a fan of heights when I was a child, but she says she should be fine. I read that the ones wrapped with art on the outside can be good for that because the view is very obscured.

Fingers crossed we are all successful with it!

I had to call the group line twice because I wasn't expecting Pop (and the Skyliner) to be an option so I had to confirm with my mom that she would be ok with riding it. I remember her not being a fan of heights when I was a child, but she says she should be fine. I read that the ones wrapped with art on the outside can be good for that because the view is very obscured.

Fingers crossed we are all successful with it!

I don't have plans to go to either HS or Epcot on this trip, but I still may take the Skyliner to Carribean Beach (or back from) just to ride it haha

We are staying off site, does anyone have info on driving to the races, or know where the best place to get that information is?

I am debating booking a room at a value just to be safe but i haven't decided yet.

Thanks!

We are staying off site, does anyone have info on driving to the races, or know where the best place to get that information is?

I drove from Universal in January for the marathon weekend. It was super simple. In the final race information, there were suggestions about what time to get there by and suggested routes.

I didn't have ANY trouble with congestion or road closures. I found it ideal to have a car. We got there pretty early and were able to relax (and lightly nap) until it was time to head to the start and I had everything I needed (change of clothes, nutrition, foam roller) for afterward.

What specifically were you concerned/looking for information about?

I drove from Universal in January for the marathon weekend. It was super simple. In the final race information, there were suggestions about what time to get there by and suggested routes.

I didn't have ANY trouble with congestion or road closures. I found it ideal to have a car. We got there pretty early and were able to relax (and lightly nap) until it was time to head to the start and I had everything I needed (change of clothes, nutrition, foam roller) for afterward.

What specifically were you concerned/looking for information about?

Mostly timing, i was chatting with someone at WDW last week and she said that you have to be there by a specific time. Any idea what time that is, when they stop letting cars in? Stuff like that :) or mostly just that haha!

Mostly timing, i was chatting with someone at WDW last week and she said that you have to be there by a specific time. Any idea what time that is, when they stop letting cars in?

I think it was maybe 5 a.m. for the 5K and 4:30 a.m. for the half (those were the only 2 races that we did). We tried to get there about 15 minutes before cut-off, but there were still MANY cars coming in well after the cut-off time.

Frustrating day today. Was hoping to get my 10k time improved,, so I could move up one corral in the half marathon. Missed it by less than a minute. Not the end of the world, but just frustrated.

Frustrating day today. Was hoping to get my 10k time improved,, so I could move up one corral in the half marathon. Missed it by less than a minute. Not the end of the world, but just frustrated.
Just think now you can gain some extra photo ops and still make a great finish time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!