Princess Weekend 2020

@ErinC If you want to dig a little further, check out the Marathon Weekend thread. I seem to remember seeing that Disney IT was glitchy on this (surprise, surprise - NOT) and there was a trick to finding them. I don't remember the exact details since it wasn't relevant to me as I am staying outside at Universal.

My daughter got one fairly quickly after they went live, but when I looked later they were gone. Might just be sold out in this case.

Hello! Is there anyway of getting a spot in the 5k now? I think there were charities that sold bibs before? Just checking. Thank you in advance!

I'm toying with the idea of making the Princess Half my first ever official race. I'm nervous but excited! I feel like without a fun theme/scenery I would never run a half marathon (I generally hate running and can barely go a mile without having to stop) but my DH does non-Disney runs all the time and I'm feeling inspired. Got my Nike Run Club training program all set up and everything.

Also lowkey hoping I can make this a quick weekend a solo trip so that I can do the parks by myself (which I've also never done).

princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:

Quick question - did anyone book Pop, POFQ or CB for Princess Weekend and is willing to tell me the rate they got their reservations for?

I've been going back and forth with group sales about a RunDISers rate and I think we've reached an agreement but I want to make sure it's a good value.

Thanks!

Quick question - did anyone book Pop, POFQ or CB for Princess Weekend and is willing to tell me the rate they got their reservations for?

I've been going back and forth with group sales about a RunDISers rate and I think we've reached an agreement but I want to make sure it's a good value.

Thanks!

I’m staying at POFQ that Thursday-Monday and with 2 people and the dining plan it was $2,162

Thanks!
I have booked Pop Century Standard Room sat-Mon

Standard Room
No room or amenity requests were made.
DateRate per Night
Feb. 22 Saturday$238.00
Feb. 23 Sunday$183.00
Feb. 24 Monday$171.00
Reservation Price$592.00
Tax$74.01
Total Order Price$666.01

Thanks!
I don’t know how that works... if it goes through, do we have to be registered for the race to get the group rates?

I don’t know how that works... if it goes through, do we have to be registered for the race to get the group rates?

Nope! I'm doing this as a Group Getaway - like you'd do for a family reunion or hobby group!

Let me get the contract done in the morning and I'll post rates. Right now, I have requests for Pop, POFQ, CB and AKL.

Last edited:
Nope! I'm doing this as a Group Getaway - like you'd do for a family reunion or hobby group!

Let me get the contract done in the morning and I'll post rates. Right now, I have requests for Pop, POFQ, CB and AKL.

I was quoted around $232.00/night for CB

Thanks y'all. Prices are going to be slightly higher because that's also Mardi Gras - lots of people on the Gulf Coast have the whole week off (think Spring Break) after Princess Weekend, but if we have enough interest we should be able to save some money.

There's also opportunities for discounts on park tickets and dining plan, but let me get some hotel rooms blocked out and we can deal with that later!

Thanks y'all. Prices are going to be slightly higher because that's also Mardi Gras - lots of people on the Gulf Coast have the whole week off (think Spring Break) after Princess Weekend, but if we have enough interest we should be able to save some money.

There's also opportunities for discounts on park tickets and dining plan, but let me get some hotel rooms blocked out and we can deal with that later!
you are so awesome for doing this!
My rate for POFQ were $314 a nightThurs -Sat, and 268 for Sunday - standard view.

Thanks!
2 big princesses pofq feb 19-24 th 1696.52. My prince would also need a room at pofq.

This is what I've got so far, but I can go back and ask for them to lower it if we have enough people. Still waiting to hear on CB:
View attachment 418266

This deal would include which nights? Is there a minimum no of nights?
How does it work if we want to add dining or tickets?
Those sound like good deals, Thanks so much!!! Should we contact you directly if we want to book?

This is what I've got so far, but I can go back and ask for them to lower it if we have enough people. Still waiting to hear on CB:
View attachment 418266
this is so awesome! - Just a question, if we book and have to change dates is that ok under the group rate? I have to wait for official ok from work for days off (outside the day of the race) so still playing with how many nights after we will stay.
Major thanks again for putting the time into this.

But I want to stay at Gran Destino ;)

I'm asking for the 20-29 - which would also cover three days before the start of the block and three days after the end of the block. Dining plan is available and discounted tickets will also be an option.

Let me just get the contract signed and I'll be back with more details!
Thanks!
(I got so excited I didn’t realize everything was not finalised! Sorry 😊)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter