Princess Story Telling???

csolson2003

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gone to this, I have not seen one post so far? can you please tell me what princesses do the story telling? Do they sign autographs after? How any times a day so they do this, how long is it? Where can I find out who is telling the story and what time it starts? Thanks.
I am soooo excited to be going in March. :earsgirl:

My daughter's 4 and she aboslutely thought this was one of the highlights of our last trip. When we went, we arrived about 25-20 minutes early to get a good seat. Show times were at 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30. They were 3 seperate characters, ours was belle, princess aurora and cinderella. It's very audience interactive. There's an attendant who gets the audience settled before the princess comes out. The princess comes out and tells her own story and the attendant plays supporting characters. He's hysterically funny. If you want to meet the princess, the line forms on the left so you might want to snag a seat there to be one of the first in lines after the storytelling. My daughter still talks about the princess storytime. We listened to Princess Aurora twice on our last trip, my daughter was so enthralled. It's actually geared to both little princesses and little princes. We'll definitely be doing it again. You can ask the shop(princess store in fantasyland) for who's going to be telling stories that day and at what time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter