Princess Ball Event Poll

Princess Ball Event Poll and Where Will You Be

• [COLOR=pink]Princess Ball Event and Breakfast[/COLOR]

• [COLOR=teal]Princess Ball Event Only[/COLOR]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinkerbel129

DIS Veteran
How many of us DISer's will be attending the event and let us know where to look for you?

Princess Ball Event and Breakfast

Princess Ball Event Only

I'll be at the breakfast and am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. :)

I unfortunately will be right here being very jealous!!!

Need a category for "Sorry, I can't attend this event, wish I could be there!" Unfortunately, we will be falling into this category

I need a choice called "Currently event-only, but very hopeful to be called from the waiting list for the Breakfast".

If anyone has a ticket they won't be using, please let me know because Event Services WILL do a name change on the breakfast tickets.

Please - I'm begging!

~Nancy~

By the time we decided to go it was too late to get tickets for the breakfast. But I'm still really excited :)

I will be at the breakfast, boa in hand........ or on neck............:rolleyes:

We 2 princess me and DD and 1 prince of a hubby will be at the event but not the breakfest.I bought as a joke a gown at the DS after Halloween. One of the stepsister gowns I have threaten to were it to the ball. But they will disowen me if I do so it will probly be just a tiarra for me. See you there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter