Pride pins - locations?

Disney only made pins for the Philly pride flag, lesbian, bi, and trans. I didn’t see them anywhere when I was there 2 weeks ago but a CM I asked said they’ve been selling like crazy, which is probably why.

I don't know about on property, but have you looked at shop Disney? I saw pride Pins on there yesterday. I was looking for my daughter. I decided to wait for on property to use my AP discount in a few months, but if you cannot find any maybe I should buy online. Good luck!

I don't know about on property, but have you looked at shop Disney? I saw pride Pins on there yesterday. I was looking for my daughter. I decided to wait for on property to use my AP discount in a few months, but if you cannot find any maybe I should buy online. Good luck!

Buy them online. I was waiting to buy for myself in person for the AP discount but they are super hard to come by in person.

So far we've looked at all the parks except EPCOT. It's sad to have to buy online. We wanted the experience of buying in person :charac2:

I had forgotten a few weeks ago we had seen a rainbow castle pin at the Disney store in Disney Springs. They don't have that one online though. I ended up buying the rainbow stitch one online tonight after Kylenne's advice.

I bought mine on shopdisney. The only ones I saw and purchased in the parks were the Marvel and Pixar Rainbow pins.

Last week we saw the best availability at the pin kiosks around the Epcot World Showcase lagoon.

So far we've looked at all the parks except EPCOT. It's sad to have to buy online. We wanted the experience of buying in person :charac2:
I'm the same way. I don't even mind paying a bit more. I like to associate purchases with an event/trip not with an internet search.

Yes, depending on your location, we saw plenty of them in California last week...at both parks.

I just saw all of the Mickey head options in the Fantasia shop in the Contemporary. I'll keep an eye out in the parks too as I visit this week

We saw a bunch in one of the shops on Sunset Boulevard in DHS last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter