Priceline Questions...

mcimonkey

Earning My Ears
Hello all, DW and I are going to the world the first two weeks in December. Here are my questions about priceline...

Is it a good idea to try to get a cheap priceline flight now, or should we watch fares and do priceline as a last resort?

Isn't there a website somewhere that people post where they are flying to and how much they paid for it on priceline?

Thanks!

I have used Priceline several times for airfare and been pretty satisfied. However, you never know what times your flights will be, and you could end up arriving in Orlando at midnight and leaving at 6 a.m.! Go to www.bidingfortravel.com for more info on using Priceline.

I booked tickets on Priceline on Feb 10th for December 2-8. Got a great deal!

Where are you flying from. I fly from the Northeast and have paid between $75 and $180 RT ($180 was the first time, never agian at that rate!) Anyway, maybe ask what other people pay from your location. Maybe if you watch the sale you can get a deal without priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter