Priceline Express Deals

thank you so much for the assist. I thought it was Yacht club but when I select it says sold out. Not sure Yacht Club is worth the extra over Swan. I do like the Yacht Club though. We found a great flight deal from Sat Oct 24th to Oct 31st and might do that now.
Honestly, I don't really see how YC would be worth it over Swan with that much of a price difference.

Just got the PC on hotwire. Would someone let me know how do I add this to my Disney account so it is in MDE?

Thanks!
Your confirmation email should have a reservation number. You should be able to add that number into MDE. Sometimes it takes a few days before the systems are linked.

I recently had 2 15 percent off coupons in the last three weeks and now that I want one I won't get it lol. Hoping to see one this week.

Well I missed out on the Swan deal on Priceline. Yacht Club was still there but still to much. I booked through Swan website and got $115 a night for standard 2 queen room. Teaches me to wait for a coupon.
It’s so hard deciding when to bite and when to not. This has happened to me a few times too.

Sorry @Rich M I was hoping you'd find a coupon, but so glad to hear you got a good deal!

I received this one today, hopefully helpful to anyone else looking

*Coupon code PICK10HTL valid for $10 off a minimum $100 Express Deals® hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees. Book by 10/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.

*Coupon code PICK10APP valid for $10 off an Express Deals® hotel purchase in the Priceline app, excluding taxes and fees. Book by 10/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.​

Sorry @Rich M I was hoping you'd find a coupon, but so glad to hear you got a good deal!

*Coupon code PICK10HTL valid for $10 off a minimum $100 Express Deals® hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees. Book by 10/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.

*Coupon code PICK10APP valid for $10 off an Express Deals® hotel purchase in the Priceline app, excluding taxes and fees. Book by 10/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only.​

Thanks.

I received the same coupon/ code, so I guess it's actually multiple use!

How risky would it be to try and get 2 rooms on a Priceline or HW deal? We currently have AoA booked for Nov 6-11 but thinking trying for 2 rooms at Pop or even Swan would be worth it. I just don't want to get a good deal on one and then not be able to get a second room.

How risky would it be to try and get 2 rooms on a Priceline or HW deal? We currently have AoA booked for Nov 6-11 but thinking trying for 2 rooms at Pop or even Swan would be worth it. I just don't want to get a good deal on one and then not be able to get a second room.
You can try for two (or more) rooms at once. When selecting your destination and dates, you can change the number of people and number of rooms you want. Click on where it says "one room, two adults" and it'll let you add or subtract rooms, adults and children. Of course, if you wind up with a hotel you didn't want, you then have two rooms in that hotel. But they would both be in the same hotel.

I know this is a Priceline thread and I am a big fan of Priceline but I recommend going to Swan directly and look at price. I actually got the Swan for $4 cheaper with no mystery by signing up for the Marriott program. I like the fact that I knew exactly what I was getting and it was also $70 a night cheaper then Pop. We are paying $115 a night. you do have to consider the $30 resort fee and parking fee if you have a car but the location can not be beat to not have to take buses or drive to two parks.

Hey friends! I think I stumbled across a CBR opaque deal on Priceline Express just now. 👀 I used @JJTNY 's tool (its amazin', hes amazin') and it agrees with my assumption, but I'm way more confident identifying Hotwire deals! Below is a screenshot. I sorted by Customer Rating and they are right on top of each other. I was searching 05-08Nov and not planning to spend this much, but it seems like such a good deal! Especially with the RMN $30 off $400 coupon (although 7% coupon may end up saving me more). Would any of you Priceline-gurus (experts) like to weigh in?? I know CSR/YC is out there right now but first time seeing mention of CBR lately. 😊

Hey friends! I think I stumbled across a CBR opaque deal on Priceline Express just now. 👀 I used @JJTNY 's tool (its amazin', hes amazin') and it agrees with my assumption, but I'm way more confident identifying Hotwire deals! Below is a screenshot. I sorted by Customer Rating and they are right on top of each other. I was searching 05-08Nov and not planning to spend this much, but it seems like such a good deal! Especially with the RMN $30 off $400 coupon (although 7% coupon may end up saving me more). Would any of you Priceline-gurus (experts) like to weigh in?? I know CSR/YC is out there right now but first time seeing mention of CBR lately. 😊

View attachment 531167
I tried to click on it but it said it was sold out. Hope you had better luck!

View attachment 531167
Glad my tool is helping you! I just spotted those CBR deals this afternoon too and am working on a blog post about them now. (There are some $200 AoA suite deals on a few days in the month too.)

CBR is the only 3.5* resort in Bonnet Creek with reviews in the 300s, so these deals pretty much have to be for that resort.
As for the other 3.5* resorts in BC, CSR has 495 reviews and Wyndham Bonnet Creek has 21 reviews.

It looks like these deals are like the previous CSR ones: you can book them on desktop browsers, but if you try on mobile apps or mobile browsers you get a "Sorry! Deal is gone!" when you click on booking. Good luck!

Last edited:
Really hoping for a 15% off coupon code miracle for our upcoming November trip! Anyone had amy luck finding one yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter