EXTRA 15% OFF* EXPRESS DEAL® HOTELS:​
3L66LY3A24Q
Find Your Deal​
Book by 9/26/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT TO TAKE AN
EXTRA 15% OFF* EXPRESS DEAL® HOTELS:

3L66LY3A24Q
Find Your Deal
Book by 9/26/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Thank you so much for this code the other day! I saved a lot of money! :thanks:

hi, just a question about priceline in general, if we book through priceline, can we add a disney discount on top of it once the reservation is loaded into MDE? I am hoping on early 2021 discounts to come out through disneys end in the next few weeks.

hi, just a question about priceline in general, if we book through priceline, can we add a disney discount on top of it once the reservation is loaded into MDE? I am hoping on early 2021 discounts to come out through disneys end in the next few weeks.

Nope. You can't stack disney room discounts on top of priceline discounted prices. The disney room discounts apply to the full rack rate of rooms.

Nope. You can't stack disney room discounts on top of priceline discounted prices. The disney room discounts apply to the full rack rate of rooms.

agh dang it, we were in a BC CL room originally, but recently had to get moved to YC, Im hoping we can figure out somesort of deal soon!

Probably a rookie question, but the priceline express deals only let me book double occupancy. We are a family of 4 so does that means these deals don't apply to us?

TIA

Hello everyone. Would some take a look at my attachments and give me guess on which hotel?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• pic 2.PNG
    pic 2.PNG
    168.8 KB · Views: 47
  • pic 1.PNG
    pic 1.PNG
    81.1 KB · Views: 47
Searching for 10/7...I put the numbers @JJTNY sheet and I know it's the SWAN, says $127 per night, but the additional mandatory fee is showing 86.25. Yikes. I've only ever seen it in the 30s.

Searching for 10/7...I put the numbers @JJTNY sheet and I know it's the SWAN, says $127 per night, but the additional mandatory fee is showing 86.25. Yikes. I've only ever seen it in the 30s.
Swan's resort fee is $30 per nite, + tax, or about $34. When looking at the transparent listings, it just shows the $30 resort fee, so, the $86.25 is a mistake or ???.

Last edited:
That's what I've always gotten before. Wonder if it's a glitch?
Anyway, as you probably know already PE likes to randomize the resort fees in some cases to throw people off, but Yeah, that one is completely bogus.

There was a set of deals last year where that happened as well. Trying a different browser or clearing cookies eventually brought up the deal with the normal resort fee. I wouldn't book it with the crazy fee and I'd be sure to document the deal and the confirmation to have on hand in case something odd happens after booking - (but I doubt that would be the case once you see the expected fee.)

There was another deal glitch for Yacht Club where they mentioned freebies that made them look like Club Level rooms. They eventually fixed it but not sure what happened if someone booked them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!