Priceline Express Deals

I have a 12% off Express Deals too:
Book any Express Deal and enter code at checkout​
96P9F45RJ2Y
Book by 11/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

Can someone help me out with this.... Our dates are Mar 13-16.. 2 adults 2 kids 12,9
Are any of the express deal for those dates onsite? Disney spring?
Thanks
PS
Never used this service before but I have read a few of the post.

Can someone help me out with this.... Our dates are Mar 13-16.. 2 adults 2 kids 12,9
Are any of the express deal for those dates onsite? Disney spring?
Thanks
PS
Never used this service before but I have read a few of the post.
The Swan for $184 per night according to hotel canary.

PLE Express Deal- Mystery Coupon. 25%, 12%, or 7% off.
Enter code at checkout to reveal savings - use by 11/28 at 11:59pm EST, travel any time: 96R3QW3GF5T

Hotwire has a good sale going right now for anybody ready to book a long stay. It is $10 off $100 use code HWBF10, $40 off $300 use code HWFB40, and $70 off $500 use code HWBF70. Book by Friday and no restriction on travel dates. Hope it can help someone.
is this only hot rate hotels? I found pop for my dates but I'd love a promo code of some sort to stack but it isn't an opaque deal.

I’m new to this and having trouble deciphering, does anyone see anything for 1/30-2/2 for Disney property hotels? When would be the best time for those dates to be released on PE? Swan or Dolphin would be ok as well.
Thank you

is this only hot rate hotels? I found pop for my dates but I'd love a promo code of some sort to stack but it isn't an opaque deal.
I tried the code on a Standard Rate listings and it gave me an error that the coupon code was not valid.

Sorry I should have read it more closely in my email: It says Unlock your App-Only. So if you can try it on the Hotwire App.

PLE Express Deal- Mystery Coupon. 25%, 12%, or 7% off.
Enter code at checkout to reveal savings - use by 11/28 at 11:59pm EST, travel any time: 96R3QW3GF5T

I have one of these also if someone would like to use it. The code is 96R7KF6S67S

Hope someone can get the 25% off. I seem to always only get the smallest discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!