Priceline Express Deals

Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up to anyone hoping/waiting for better onsite room availability during the second week of December.

I’ve been stalking the Disney site as well as Priceline/Hotwire for any discounts that would beat the current room I had booked at rack rate. Noticed this evening that Pop, Music, and Sports are now available in the Holiday Room Offer as well as the Passholder Room Offer. Also noticed several Mods and Deluxes have become available too. Until now, room availability has been very scarce for these dates. Might be worth checking for any new availability if you’ve had hopes to change resorts or get a better price.

I checked PL and Hotwire and noticed Pop Century and ASMusic are available there as disclosed deals as well.

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
Just a heads up to anyone hoping/waiting for better onsite room availability during the second week of December.

I’ve been stalking the Disney site as well as Priceline/Hotwire for any discounts that would beat the current room I had booked at rack rate. Noticed this evening that Pop, Music, and Sports are now available in the Holiday Room Offer as well as the Passholder Room Offer. Also noticed several Mods and Deluxes have become available too. Until now, room availability has been very scarce for these dates. Might be worth checking for any new availability if you’ve had hopes to change resorts or get a better price.

I checked PL and Hotwire and noticed Pop Century and ASMusic are available there as disclosed deals as well.
I noticed the same thing today after stalking and was able to switch to pop.

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Halloweenqueen

Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...
    Waiting for some Black Friday offers and codes. Anyone heard anything? Looking for 12/14-12/18. Some wiggle room on dates.

Fido Chuckwagon

Mouseketeer
    If you use a Priceline Express Deal and end up getting a DIsney Hotel, can you call to add your kids to the booking as well? We are a family of four, two adults, a 4 year old, and an infant, but I see Priceline Express is only for two adults.

VAlegacy

Mouseketeer
    If you use a Priceline Express Deal and end up getting a DIsney Hotel, can you call to add your kids to the booking as well? We are a family of four, two adults, a 4 year old, and an infant, but I see Priceline Express is only for two adults.
    Yes. Call the Disney wholesale number at (407) 939-7671 and tell them you want to add 2 guests to your confirmation #. Once they add the guests to your res, link them to your My Disney Experience family and friends. Takes 5 minutes. Enjoy!

• Rich M

DIS Veteran
    Anyone seeing anything for Disney Property on Dec 7th to Dec 8th? I can't really see anything being Disney.

JJTNY

Mouseketeer
    Anyone seeing anything for Disney Property on Dec 7th to Dec 8th? I can't really see anything being Disney.
    Sadly, since the last drop long ago, the only Disney resorts out there start on 12/14 and appear on various dates through 12/24. They are for Movies, and if searching multiple nights on some dates you can get AK Lodge to appear.

Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

DIS Veteran
    Lots of onsite availability for your dates

- Disclosed deals -
    Sports $124
    Music $124
    Pop $157
    Art of Animation $399
    Old Key West $451

-Express Deals-
    Swan $1,127/night

• emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
    I'm trying to get the Hotwire code HWHOTDEALS to work. It's on their home page for cyber Monday and I keep getting "invalid code." I've tried all dates and even places all over the country and it won't work. Pretty annoying....

AndreaDanger

I am eternally grateful!
    I'm trying to get the Hotwire code HWHOTDEALS to work. It's on their home page for cyber Monday and I keep getting "invalid code." I've tried all dates and even places all over the country and it won't work. Pretty annoying....
    I'm having the same issue. So frustrating.

Tass

Mouseketeer
    Never used Hotwire or Priceline before, how likely is it that the following is ASMovies:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS