Priceline Express Deals

Oh, thanks! We got ASMo as well, but have never stayed here. Is Dalmations the best preferred room location?
It's not a very large resort. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the preferred sections as far as distance to the main building/food court/buses. Fantasia may be a little louder because it is next to the pool. If you want a quiet section, I'd go with Dalmations or Toy Story.

We've stayed here a couple of times and we love the Toy story section. It's by far the best themed and close to everything. But as someone else mentioned, it's a very small resort so no room is that far away. It's very easy to walk around and look at all of the different sections, going at a very leisurely pace maybe 30 minutes to go through everywhere.

So I don't NEED a hotel for when I'm there in the first week of December (friend's couch is the best hotel), but I wish I could get the EMH on Wednesday night. I previously had an all star booked from way back when, but I cancelled it back when I thought the trip was shot. Last minute I had a chance to do half of it (so sad I cancelled my Jiko wine tasting ressie that I'd had for 6 months) but dang if I'm not annoyed at myself for cancelling the resort. I'd even take a campground at this point, just for Wednesday, so I could stay in MK that night.

Has anyone been able to get Canary to work recently? The last couple of weeks it's been unable to match any hotels for me, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my browser.

Has anyone been able to get Canary to work recently? The last couple of weeks it's been unable to match any hotels for me, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my browser.
Oddly, it's been working for me when checking other cities, but not Orlando in recent weeks. I just checked right now, and it is working for Orlando again!

Hi friends! I need assistance from one of you veterans. I booked through HW and got ASMo. I was able to link it to the MDE app and add one of my brothers to it. I’m trying to add my other brother, I called Disney and they told me they couldn’t make changes and I needed to call HW. After chatting with HW the best they could do was to add a second room for him. 🙈 I thought I had read about others being able to add a person or two onto their reservation. Can someone give me some tips? Is this not possible anymore? ☹️ The Dis CM also told me to ask HW for the 8 or 12 digit reservation, but of course HW was not helpful locating that number for me either. 😫

It's been very sporadic for me the last several months. Right now it's not working for me.

Hi friends! I need assistance from one of you veterans. I booked through HW and got ASMo. I was able to link it to the MDE app and add one of my brothers to it. I’m trying to add my other brother, I called Disney and they told me they couldn’t make changes and I needed to call HW. After chatting with HW the best they could do was to add a second room for him. 🙈 I thought I had read about others being able to add a person or two onto their reservation. Can someone give me some tips? Is this not possible anymore? ☹ The Dis CM also told me to ask HW for the 8 or 12 digit reservation, but of course HW was not helpful locating that number for me either. 😫
When I called Disney Wholesale they were able to add 2 people to a HW Hot Rate reservation. I think someone posted the Wholesale number recently in this thread. The regular reservation line can't help you.

When I called Disney Wholesale they were able to add 2 people to a HW Hot Rate reservation. I think someone posted the Wholesale number recently in this thread. The regular reservation line can't help you.

Yes you have to call Disney Wholesale, not the regular line. Now, my experience was with adding two kids to the room, so there were no additional charges. If you are adding another adult to the room, you may have to deal with Disney Wholesale first, then Hotwire to handle the extra adult charge. But either way, regular reservation CMs have no control over your booking.

Yes you have to call Disney Wholesale, not the regular line. Now, my experience was with adding two kids to the room, so there were no additional charges. If you are adding another adult to the room, you may have to deal with Disney Wholesale first, then Hotwire to handle the extra adult charge. But either way, regular reservation CMs have no control over your booking.
@Louie7080 @siren0119 You are both saints! 🙌 I was able to find the wholesale number on an old page of this thread and add the third person to my reservation. Thank you SO much for your help!

Since we're AP's this year the kids decided they would rather take a 4th WDW trip as a Christmas present instead of gifts. So I booked ASMovies via Priceline Express Deals for $97/night 12/20-12/23. Preferred room. We're deluxe people normally, but for a short and sweet trip, this price can't be beat!

Book any Express Deal and enter code at checkout​
96N5BS8AX5N​
Book by 11/23/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

Another code for $15 off Express Deal when you spend $100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter