Priceline Express Deals

Super easy and so far they are none the wiser ;)

On the PL app do your search. Then go to the Express hotels, click the one you are interested in. Go all the way to the end - the page that tells you the total and where you would add your info. On the top there will be a back arrow, click on the back arrow and it will take you to the page where you chose your bedding. Click back again and it will take you to a screen that has the hotel info. Normally this would be a vague description of the hotel you might get - but if you read the description it will actually tell you the name of the hotel in the description!

Edit - I think it only works on searches that give you the bed choice option.
Looks like this has been fixed within the last week
👎

Is anyone else having issues with HC? Last night and now again this morning everything just says no matches.

I'm looking at Dec 8 for 1 night. Bonnet Creek, 4.5*, $163, 8+ rating, 400 reviews. It shows a resort fee of $33.75
Could that be the Swan? Funny thing though the taxes and fees are listed at $59 plus the resort fee.

If it's the Swan it gives me a glimmer of hope that I might find a WDW room for that night.

Is anyone else having issues with HC? Last night and now again this morning everything just says no matches.

I'm looking at Dec 8 for 1 night. Bonnet Creek, 4.5*, $163, 8+ rating, 400 reviews. It shows a resort fee of $33.75
Could that be the Swan? Funny thing though the taxes and fees are listed at $59 plus the resort fee.

If it's the Swan it gives me a glimmer of hope that I might find a WDW room for that night.
I think it's the Swan.

I’m getting the hint that I’ve stayed there before, so it’s got to be the Swan.

I think it's the Swan.
I’m getting the hint that I’ve stayed there before, so it’s got to be the Swan.
Are the taxes and fees really $59 or is that one of those weird errors that occur from time to time? Could it include the resort fee or is that always paid directly to the hotel? I don't think I want to pay an additional $90-ish in taxes/fees plus then have to pay for transportation back to the airport.

HC stopped working for me sometime in the last few days, I first noticed it last night. Just checked it now after reading your post and I'm still getting the "no hotels match your criteria" message.

Hi Friends! Hoping one of you HW experts can help me figure out what hotel this may be. I’m planning to take my brother the week before Christmas (15-19 of Dec) as an early college graduation gift & want to stay on property so we can use the Magical express and not have to rent a car. Keeping my fingers crossed this is a value resort but seems too good to be true (and the review count seem low based on what I’ve read on this thread.) For some reason it's not allowing me to share screenshots, so details are as follows:

$78/night for 3* resort - Bonnet Creek area 4.1/5 Very Good on tripadvisor 2000+reviews.
No resort fee (as far as I can tell)
Airport shuttle, golf nearby, pool, restaurant(s), and smoke-free rooms.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi Friends! Hoping one of you HW experts can help me figure out what hotel this may be. I’m planning to take my brother the week before Christmas (15-19 of Dec) as an early college graduation gift & want to stay on property so we can use the Magical express and not have to rent a car. Keeping my fingers crossed this is a value resort but seems too good to be true (and the review count seem low based on what I’ve read on this thread.) For some reason it's not allowing me to share screenshots, so details are as follows:

$78/night for 3* resort - Bonnet Creek area 4.1/5 Very Good on tripadvisor 2000+reviews.
No resort fee (as far as I can tell)
Airport shuttle, golf nearby, pool, restaurant(s), and smoke-free rooms.

Thank you in advance!!

heh They've been selling rooms at these kind of prices by this method for years. Gotten to the point where my disbelief kicks in when I look at the Disney rate. ;)

I looked at the listings. The distances to other attractions indicate to me that this is an All Star. The airport shuttle makes it near certain. I don't know of any other hotel it could be.

heh They've been selling rooms at these kind of prices by this method for years. Gotten to the point where my disbelief kicks in when I look at the Disney rate. ;)

I looked at the listings. The distances to other attractions indicate to me that this is an All Star. The airport shuttle makes it near certain. I don't know of any other hotel it could be.
All star movies

Can someone help me out with this one please?

Nov 11-16th, 4 star hotel in Bonnet Creek, 80% guest score, $262/night.
Gym/Spa, Non-smoking, pool, restaurant, business center. It doesn't let me choose beds, a room, view, etc. No resort fees, just a charge of $201.35 in taxes.

When I click on it, it says some recently got the Hilton Orlando- Bonnet Creek. But the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is only $151/night and I know they charge a resort fee.

Any ideas???

Can someone help me out with this one please?

Nov 11-16th, 4 star hotel in Bonnet Creek, 80% guest score, $262/night.
Gym/Spa, Non-smoking, pool, restaurant, business center. It doesn't let me choose beds, a room, view, etc. No resort fees, just a charge of $201.35 in taxes.

When I click on it, it says some recently got the Hilton Orlando- Bonnet Creek. But the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is only $151/night and I know they charge a resort fee.

Any ideas???
Are you referencing this Priceline Express Deal?
(Your "80%" guest score is throwing me off, since PE uses whole number guest ratings. I haven't focused much on Hotwire deals myself, but I don't see a percentage rating over there either.)

In any case, if that PE deal is what you are looking at, I believe it is the Dolphin but PE is being sneaky and leaving off the resort fee.
The only 4* 8-guest rated resort in BC with reviews in the 700s is Dolphin.

On regular Priceline for those dates Dolphin is going for $325 per night - the PE deal says it is 18% off, so $325 - $58.50 = $266.50, which is pretty close to the $262 PE deal rate.

Attachments

• dolphin.png
    dolphin.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 5
Are you referencing this Priceline Express Deal?
(Your "80%" guest score is throwing me off, since PE uses whole number guest ratings. I haven't focused much on Hotwire deals myself, but I don't see a percentage rating over there either.)

In any case, if that PE deal is what you are looking at, I believe it is the Dolphin but PE is being sneaky and leaving off the resort fee.
The only 4* 8-guest rated resort in BC with reviews in the 700s is Dolphin.

On regular Priceline for those dates Dolphin is going for $325 per night - the PE deal says it is 18% off, so $325 - $58.50 = $266.50, which is pretty close to the $262 PE deal rate.
Yes, it's a Priceline Express deal. Thank you for your input. The lack of resort fee was confusing me. In your opinion, do you think the price will come down if I wait a little longer to book?

Yes, it's a Priceline Express deal. Thank you for your input. The lack of resort fee was confusing me. In your opinion, do you think the price will come down if I wait a little longer to book?
Great, wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing another deal with a similar price. :)

In my experience - sorry to say I don't think the PE deal will change that much in the few weeks before these dates. Of course, PE surprises me a LOT so sure won't hurt to keep checking just in case.

FWIW, On your dates I believe this PE deal is Hilton-Orlando BC for $109 - but you do have to add the *crazzzzy* $45 nightly resort fee on top of that price.
Still an decent deal for a highly rated 4* resort methinks. That resort includes EMH and 60 day FPP, BTW. Good luck!

All star movies

I just want to say THANK YOU to @Yarbogash @VAlegacy @Rich M and EVERYONE who keeps this thread active (& helps out newbies like myself). After reading this thread and researching for 3 days I finally got off the fence and booked the HW 3* Bonnet Creek deal and got All ⭐Mov like everyone suggested for $78 a night. I used the HW promo code & ebates (Rakuten) for cash back. I can’t thank you all enough, I am so excited and my bro will be too!

EDIT: Also wanted to add (because I haven’t seen anyone else mention it) if you download the HW app it allows you to look at the hotels in the search result by map view. From there you can zoom in to and draw your own perimeter around the area you suspect your hotel to be in aka narrow down your search radius (rather than just the general BC area.) When I did this it showed the hot rate deal and one of the other All ⭐‘S. I tried searching around Epcot, AK, and HS but this hot rate didn’t appear in those areas. So that made me more confident that it was definitely an All ⭐. Can’t guarantee this works for everyone else, but just something I noticed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!