Priceline Express Deals

Would someone be willing to look at HC for me?
Hotwire, 9/8-9/10, 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek, $135/nt. BB saying 73% CBR. Looking for a bit more reassurance.
Thank you!
HC is only for PL.
I'm getting $136 on HW and that's CSR (preferred, even). CBR is more than 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach. Also, CBR does not have a business center or a fitness center.
On PLE I'm seeing a 3.5* for $117 before tax & fees , which I also believe to be CSR. CBR doesn't have 400+ reviews.

HC is only for PL.
I'm getting $136 on HW and that's CSR (preferred, even). CBR is more than 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach. Also, CBR does not have a business center or a fitness center.
On PLE I'm seeing a 3.5* for $117 before tax & fees , which I also believe to be CSR. CBR doesn't have 400+ reviews.
Thank you for your help!

Opinions please.....
I'm looking at the possibility of a last minute visit from Aug 29-Sept 3. I've found cheap airfare but I haven't found a hotel that I would want. I would love to get a WDW resort, even though we won't be doing parks this time. It's a strictly R&R trip. Last year I snagged POFQ for 10 nights mid Aug and I booked it 3 or 4 weeks out. My feeling is that with GE opening the weekend I want to go that finding something through PL isn't going to happen. I haven't mastered HW so I rarely even look there. What is everyone feeling about any WDW resorts popping up in the next few days?

ETA: Ideal cost would be around $100/night but if a deluxe popped up for $200ish I would splurge.

Opinions please.....
I'm looking at the possibility of a last minute visit from Aug 29-Sept 3. I've found cheap airfare but I haven't found a hotel that I would want. I would love to get a WDW resort, even though we won't be doing parks this time. It's a strictly R&R trip. Last year I snagged POFQ for 10 nights mid Aug and I booked it 3 or 4 weeks out. My feeling is that with GE opening the weekend I want to go that finding something through PL isn't going to happen. I haven't mastered HW so I rarely even look there. What is everyone feeling about any WDW resorts popping up in the next few days?

ETA: Ideal cost would be around $100/night but if a deluxe popped up for $200ish I would splurge.
Don't know the answer to your question but betterbidding has a new tool for figuring out HW hotels. I'll post it later when I have more time to find the exact link.

Has anyone ever booked through PLE or HW for a room for 5 people? Every time I check I can only look for max 4 people and I don't think any of our 3 kids would let us leave them at home, :teeth:. We got a good deal on a later flight and need to add 2 days to the end of our September trip. I added on 2 days through WDW (September 22-24) but if I would love to try to find a better deal.

Opinions please.....

I am looking at the same time frame, August 27 to Sept. 2. Want to hit the Halloween party. Only want a Disney resort. Not sure we will do much more than the party. What are you finding?

Opinions please.....

The site is called RevealHotels.com you can use on hotwire opaque listings. It is somewhat similar to hotel canary on PLE deals.

Can someone confirm this for me please? The only Disney hotels that show as Disney Springs area are Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, and they are 3.5 stars, correct?

Can someone confirm this for me please? The only Disney hotels that show as Disney Springs area are Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, and they are 3.5 stars, correct?
That is my understanding too, that the PO resorts are the only Disney properties listed in DS. Port Orleans Riverside and FQ are 3.5 stars on Priceline. I'm not 100% (mostly sure though) sure those are the only Disney ones in DS but I know those 2 are in DS and are 3.5 stars. I did a PLE for this past July for POFQ - was in DS and 3.5 stars. I had thought all Disney properties were in Bonnet Creek and almost missed out on the deal.

Are you seeing something right now or just wondering for the future?

Editing to add: I am seeing that those are not the only Disney DS properites but they might be the only 3.5 star properties. If you use JJT's site (https://currach.johnjtierney.com/priceline-express-simple-search/), he has a priceline link to all the Disney properties so that you can see the area, ratings, amenities, etc.. For example, Saratoga is listed as in DS but is a 4 star. Not sure if anyone has gotten Saratoga through PLE so I didn't think of it before.

Last edited:
That is my understanding too, that the PO resorts are the only Disney properties listed in DS. Port Orleans Riverside and FQ are 3.5 stars on Priceline. I'm not 100% (mostly sure though) sure those are the only Disney ones in DS but I know those 2 are in DS and are 3.5 stars. I did a PLE for this past July for POFQ - was in DS and 3.5 stars. I had thought all Disney properties were in Bonnet Creek and almost missed out on the deal.

Are you seeing something right now or just wondering for the future?

Editing to add: I am seeing that those are not the only Disney DS properites but they might be the only 3.5 star properties. If you use JJT's site (https://currach.johnjtierney.com/priceline-express-simple-search/), he has a priceline link to all the Disney properties so that you can see the area, ratings, amenities, etc.. For example, Saratoga is listed as in DS but is a 4 star. Not sure if anyone has gotten Saratoga through PLE so I didn't think of it before.
Thank you! I actually saw a 4 star in DS for my dates (9/27-10/2) with no resort fees and same amenities listed as Disney hotels. I was wondering if it could be Saratoga since it’s so close to the PO resorts. I am searching while in bed on my phone and was being too lazy to get up and check Hotel Canary on my computer. I’m 95% sure it isn’t SSR, though, as the price is $106/night which is only a 28% discount. I’d imagine SSR would be a much higher original price.

Thank you for your help and for the link!

Thank you! I actually saw a 4 star in DS for my dates (9/27-10/2) with no resort fees and same amenities listed as Disney hotels. I was wondering if it could be Saratoga since it’s so close to the PO resorts. I am searching while in bed on my phone and was being too lazy to get up and check Hotel Canary on my computer. I’m 95% sure it isn’t SSR, though, as the price is $106/night which is only a 28% discount. I’d imagine SSR would be a much higher original price.

Yeah, I think Saratoga would be much more than that but I am certainly not sure. And I can't remember anyone scoring SSR through PLE though I don't have the best memory. All around JJT is a great resource on all things Disney/priceline. Best of luck finging a killer deal! (I don't have definite plans for those dates/approximate dates, but have been checking them off and on too since I want to see the last showing of Illuminations, a fave of mine).

i

For future reference, SSR and OKW are in the Disney Springs section of Priceline.

I’m looking at them as revealed bookings right now for different dates. SSR is 4 star, 9 rating, 14 reviews. OKW is 3.5 stars, 8.5 rating, 11 reviews.

I did a search for your dates, and found a 4-star in DS for $111 that gives no resort fee when I go to book, but the rating is 7+ with 70 reviews, which fits with Wyndham LBV, which is also available as a revealed booking.

i

For future reference, SSR and OKW are in the Disney Springs section of Priceline.

I’m looking at them as revealed bookings right now for different dates. SSR is 4 star, 9 rating, 14 reviews. OKW is 3.5 stars, 8.5 rating, 11 reviews.

I did a search for your dates, and found a 4-star in DS for $111 that gives no resort fee when I go to book, but the rating is 7+ with 70 reviews, which fits with Wyndham LBV, which is also available as a revealed booking.
That is great info. I tried installing hotel canary and followed the directions but it does not seem to work for me. I am hoping for help. We missed the last 2 summers at DW and I am missing it tons. For my 50th bday, my husband wants to know what I want. I want to go to Disney for either Christmas or Halloween. Being a teacher, the flights are a fortune to attend during either time. I noticed last night that the Halloween party starts on August 15. I was able to book flights for August 27th to September 2, attending 2 parties, but I have no hotel room. Looking for a budget trip as it will only be me and 2 of my children. Want to be on Disney property for use of ME as one of my children will meet us mid-trip since she goes back to college. Can someone please price this time out for me. All I want is to be on property. On the DW site, POP is over $1k just for the room, no food or tickets. I never pay that kind of money for a value. I appreciate all and any help very much.

That is great info. I tried installing hotel canary and followed the directions but it does not seem to work for me. I am hoping for help. We missed the last 2 summers at DW and I am missing it tons. For my 50th bday, my husband wants to know what I want. I want to go to Disney for either Christmas or Halloween. Being a teacher, the flights are a fortune to attend during either time. I noticed last night that the Halloween party starts on August 15. I was able to book flights for August 27th to September 2, attending 2 parties, but I have no hotel room. Looking for a budget trip as it will only be me and 2 of my children. Want to be on Disney property for use of ME as one of my children will meet us mid-trip since she goes back to college. Can someone please price this time out for me. All I want is to be on property. On the DW site, POP is over $1k just for the room, no food or tickets. I never pay that kind of money for a value. I appreciate all and any help very much.
Pop is listed on Priceline for $129/night for a regular deal, but I see zero Express Deals for that weekend on property.

The only thing I see on there is Pop for $129 a night (open listing) that would be under $1k. You can also use a code with that to bring it down to about $800 for your stay. Good luck! Have fun!
Good luck!

Thank you for helping. I just got a total price of $949 at ASMu with Disney. Not sure how I feel about the price.
I'd go with Pop through Priceline. You won't be able to get the meal plan, but you can still buy your tickets through Disney and connect the reservation on My Disney Experience. Plus, Pop is nicer than All Star Music right now since the rooms just got refurbished.

I am looking at the same time frame, August 27 to Sept. 2. Want to hit the Halloween party. Only want a Disney resort. Not sure we will do much more than the party. What are you finding?
I'm not seeing anything onsite but there are some good deals offsite. I'm considering either the Marriott Center or WBC but would VERY much prefer an onsite resort. We usually go to WDW twice a year but I'm having staffing issues with my business and just can't leave. This long weekend is the only way I can squeeze in a little Disney this year...unless we go for Christmas but the thought of that is frightening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!