Priceline Express Deals

Sorry, looks like that week and the following right now on both Hotwire and Priceline Express are dead zones for Disney resorts. I'll let you know if I see anything appear in my daily checks!
Pretty sure ASMo is there for $88. Not 100% just yet ...

Any guesses on this one? The Google sheet narrowed it down but there are still quite a few options.
I think it may be Saratoga Springs. You don't show the guest rating, but when I do a search on my PC for your dates, I find a 4* 4.4 rated Hot Rate hotel for $305 marked down from $892+. I don't consider the difference between $305 and $298 to be significant. The app is often a little cheaper. It has an airport shuttle which makes it likely a Disney-owned property. Saratoga Springs is 4* 4.4 rated but doesn't show up on the resort matcher for 4.4 rated in Bonnet Creek because the resort matcher has Saratoga Springs in the Disney Springs area. But when I look at the map of the Hot Rate resort, the two closest landmarks are House of Blues and Disney Springs, both within a half mile. I think Saratoga Springs is the only Disney resort that close to Disney Springs. And on Expedia, Saratoga Springs is going for $893 on your dates. Am I certain it is Saratoga Springs? No, but I think it more likely than not is. If it is Saratoga Springs, it's incorrectly listed as Bonnet Creek.

so I made one rookie mistake -just not sure how to fix it. I booked two rooms, with two adults. When the confirmation came ... it’s two rooms, both in my name. We have 4 people total (2 for each room), which is what I thought the reservation would show.
Do I call wholesale for that fix?

Thanks! I'm not sure where it is. Let's see if I can find it.
The Draw button should appear on the top right of the map when you are looking at search results. But, of course, sometimes it isn't there and you have to either move the map around a little to get it to appear and/or refresh the search.

I think it may be Saratoga Springs. You don't show the guest rating, but when I do a search on my PC for your dates, I find a 4* 4.4 rated Hot Rate hotel for $305 marked down from $892+. I don't consider the difference between $305 and $298 to be significant. The app is often a little cheaper. It has an airport shuttle which makes it likely a Disney-owned property. Saratoga Springs is 4* 4.4 rated but doesn't show up on the resort matcher for 4.4 rated in Bonnet Creek because the resort matcher has Saratoga Springs in the Disney Springs area. But when I look at the map of the Hot Rate resort, the two closest landmarks are House of Blues and Disney Springs, both within a half mile. I think Saratoga Springs is the only Disney resort that close to Disney Springs. And on Expedia, Saratoga Springs is going for $893 on your dates. Am I certain it is Saratoga Springs? No, but I think it more likely than not is. If it is Saratoga Springs, it's incorrectly listed as Bonnet Creek.
Hotwire does have Saratoga Springs as Bonnet Creek, which seems wrong but perhaps it's worthwhile to add a side note to the matcher? I booked different dates for this fall and my opaque deal turned out to be Saratoga Springs even though it was listed under Bonnet Creek (everything else hinted at Saratoga so I wasn't all that surprised when I booked).

Hotwire does have Saratoga Springs as Bonnet Creek, which seems wrong but perhaps it's worthwhile to add a side note to the matcher? I booked different dates for this fall and my opaque deal turned out to be Saratoga Springs even though it was listed under Bonnet Creek (everything else hinted at Saratoga so I wasn't all that surprised when I booked).
All Disney hotels on hotwire are in the Bonnet Creek zone. *Priceline* has most in Bonnet Creek and a few (SSR, etc.) in Disney Springs zone.

All Disney hotels on hotwire are in the Bonnet Creek zone. *Priceline* has most in Bonnet Creek and a few (SSR, etc.) in Disney Springs zone.
But if you look at the map of the areas on Hotwire, you will see that Saratoga Springs is not within the bounds of the Bonnet Creek area on that map. Admittedly, it appears to be in between the Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs areas.

Interesting - thanks for the intel!
It is entirely possible I've never seen a deal with SSR on Hotwire and just used the expected Bonnet Creek when I first set up the database. I'll have to look in my data later to see if that is true.

There are a couple of other resorts that are mis-marked as being in BC on Hotwire as well: Quality Inn and Home2 Suites are actually Maingate West, but started showing up in BC results a few months ago - plus it has Port Orleans Riverside in BC as well! I'll make a note of it in the database results. I tried searching for SSR on your April 30th date so I could check it out, but deal not there anymore.

Of course, to muddy the waters, Hotwire does list SSR in it's DS page.

For the record, there are other resorts with different kinds of incorrect info - for example, Riviera shows up in Hotwire deals as a 3* resort.

Interesting - thanks for the intel!
It is entirely possible I've never seen a deal with SSR on Hotwire and just used the expected Bonnet Creek when I first set up the database. I'll have to look in my data later to see if that is true.
Actually, the database has it as Disney Springs, not Bonnet Creek. And if you never saw it as a transparent deal, how did you know it was 4* 4.4 rated with 395 reviews? It's possible you never saw it as an opaque deal before, but shouldn't the area on the transparent deal match the one on the opaque deal? Unfortunately, I am not finding it as a transparent deal to see what that says, but then I am still having trouble finding many transparent deals at all.

I'm going in July and I see that Priceline has the new Swan Reserve as an option for $263 and the regular rate listed as $700+ per night. Does anybody think this is a good deal? There aren't even photos of the rooms yet, just artist renderings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter