Priceline Express Deals

570traveler

Mouseketeer
Looking to book several nights in early June. How soon will deals start to appear? And is it possible to call to get 4 adults listed in the room?
Thanks!

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Looking to book several nights in early June. How soon will deals start to appear? And is it possible to call to get 4 adults listed in the room?
Thanks!
No one really ever knows when deals will come out. Sometimes they’re months in advance but typically the closer you get the more deals come.
You can definitely call Disney after you book a PL deal to add more people, but I can’t say with or without certainty that they don’t charge for extra adults. Someone else with experience with 4 adults in the room can speak better to that.

• JJTNY

Mouseketeer
    Could someone please help with Dec 20-24 for Bonnet Creek? Looking for a room for our son. Thank you!
    Hello! I firmly believe this deal is AS Movies for $95. Check in 12/20 check out 12/24.
    It has the new amenity set Disney resorts are showing (Swimming Pool, Handicapped Rooms, No Smoking, Restaurant) and no mandatory fee.

The only 3* resorts in Bonnet Creek are the Disney values. The results page reports 200 reviews, and the only value in the 200s is Movies.

Hope that helps!

Leigh L

Mouseketeer
    Hello! I firmly believe this deal is AS Movies for $95. Check in 12/20 check out 12/24.
    It has the new amenity set Disney resorts are showing (Swimming Pool, Handicapped Rooms, No Smoking, Restaurant) and no mandatory fee.

The only 3* resorts in Bonnet Creek are the Disney values. The results page reports 200 reviews, and the only value in the 200s is Movies.

Hope that helps!
    Agree!

PL gives the hint that I've booked here before, so would be ASMo :)

Lehuaann

aloha nui loa

Hope that helps!
    Agree!

PL gives the hint that I've booked here before, so would be ASMo :)
    Thank you both!!!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS