Price limits on the DP? At Le Cellier?

AussieAngel

DIS Veteran
Just wondering... is there a price limit on what you can order on the dining plan?

For example, can you order the dessert sampler at Le Cellier on the dining plan, even though it's $5 more expensive than the other desserts?

Sorry if this question has been asked 62 thousand times!! :confused3

there is no price limit on the meals... the only "limit" that they impose is that an item for two (possibly the dessert sampler?) must be ordered by two people...

gigi1313 said:
the only "limit" that they impose is that an item for two (possibly the dessert sampler?) must be ordered by two people...

Definitely plan on this being the case....but...when we went to The Brown Derby in January, me, DW, and DM all got different appetizers and DW had ordered the Cobb salad which is for 2.

I would just ask...maybe it depends on the server.

We sat next to a table that had the dining plan in Nov and overheard the waitress tell them they could get the dessert sampler but it would be 2 credits for it, so the H & W shared it. Wasn't eavesdropping the tables are just very close together.

Calie

I do think some of the "add ons" are not allowed at some locations... Last year at Spoodles, we were encouraged to add on the shrimp, scallops... This year i finally called Yachtsman Steakhouse to ask if the "add on" lobster was included on DP and they e-mailed me back a definite "no".

Would love the hear others experiences with "add ons".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter