Presidents Week

lynndeeloonurse

Mouseketeer
Anything special going on at the parks during Presidents week? Anyone else out there going at this time? I think I am more excited then my 3 kids ages 11, 9, and 7.

We are going at that time too. Hate to burst your bubble, but expect large crowds that week. Long weekend, Daytona 500 weekend.....its not as bad as some times, but it is busy. Im not looking forward to that part of it after experiencing very light crowds in Sept. At least we will only be there a few days. I hate crowds! Only reason we're going then is because we are meeting my dad who is coming from the race.

alison

Crowds, crowds, and more crowds. That is the only time I have ever seen them put the sign out that says if you leave this park and are not a Disney hotel guest you might not get back in.

We are going the week before.

:)
Michigan said:
Crowds, crowds, and more crowds. That is the only time I have ever seen them put the sign out that says if you leave this park and are not a Disney hotel guest you might not get back in.

We are going the week before.

We are also going the week before. :banana: I am hoping that we miss the crowds, but reading the boards, I see alot of people planning to go this week.

I was there for Spring Break last year and it was so crowded, the lines for everything were so long. Luckily, we are DVC members so if I don't get on a particular ride, I know we'll be back again.

When we go this Feb. we are bringing my mom, sis and bro. It's their first time ever! I want it to be great for them and have been planning everything possible to make it special for them. Plus, they think we're nuts for going every year, maybe I can convert them :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter