Premium drink plan at DC question

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Hi.
if you purchase the premium drink add on at DC, $40, how do they do it? Does the person with it wear a wristband, is it on their ID, or?
My DD is now 21 and thinks she wants to get it.
TIA 👍🏻

Hi.
if you purchase the premium drink add on at DC, $40, how do they do it? Does the person with it wear a wristband, is it on their ID, or?
My DD is now 21 and thinks she wants to get it.
TIA 👍🏻
It is marked on the ID card you wear around your neck. You have to show that card for any alcoholic beverage (premium plan or not) because it indicates that you are 21 or older. There is a symbol on the card that shows if you have the premium plan. If you purchase the premium plan later in the day, they put a little martini-glass shaped punch in your card as the indicator.

It is marked on the ID card you wear around your neck. You have to show that card for any alcoholic beverage (premium plan or not) because it indicates that you are 21 or older. There is a symbol on the card that shows if you have the premium plan. If you purchase the premium plan later in the day, they put a little martini-glass shaped punch in your card as the indicator.

Thanks-just what I needed to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter