Pregnant~How do I tell my husband?

Ask him to go on Space Mountain or some roller coaster, then mid-way to the ride say "Oh wait, I can't. Pregnant women aren't supposed to ride (insert ride name)". That'll get an interesting response :P

Congrats!

Tink33 said:
Here is another idea. Stand in line for Space Mountain. When you get to the point in line where the warnings are posted explain that you just realized that you are unable to ride. You could point to the part about expectant mothers.

I love this idea!!!! I wish I had thought of it last year. You have to do this, that would be so great. He would be shocked!!!! Let us know how it goes!!

Andrea

Congrat's, you could have a tee shirt made saying mommy to be and one for him saying daddy to be, wear yours under something else and at the right time take the outer shirt off, and give him his..... maybe you can arrange for one of the photographer's to be there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I don't have any ideas when or where to tell him, just want to know how you've kept it from him till now????? I would have been bursting at the seams to tell him...lol.
Love Ella

Go to one of the rides that suggests pregnant women CAN'T ride; then tell him to go ahead, that because of their restrictions you cannot go on. When he questions you, go to the sign that says PREGNANT woment shouldn't ride this....and point it out to him!

take a picture of your tummy in your digital camera. then when you are in the park and taking pictures review them and then when he asks why you took a picture of your tummy just say" i wanted to document our child's first trip to disneyland

shellncesar said:
take a picture of your tummy in your digital camera. then when you are in the park and taking pictures review them and then when he asks why you took a picture of your tummy just say" i wanted to document our child's first trip to disneyland

That's a good one too! Not good enough to make me wanna get pregnant again ;) but good!!!

Andrea

shellncesar said:

Aww that's so cute! ^.^

Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas, but I just wanted to say Congratulations too. :D

Congrats!! I like the "daddy" Mickey Mouse ears idea and the idea where you go into the Space Mountain line (for example) then when you get to the warning sign point out that expectant mothers are not allowed to ride! I think that maybe try getting on Dumbo when the Fireworks are on and tell him then!! Maybe (because i like the idea so much) give him Mickey Ears with "daddy" on them!! I'm sure that they will be able to print that on the hat even though its not a proper name - after all, it is for a special occasion!! However you do it - it will be filled with Disney Magic!! :wizard:

Congrats again!!

ItaliaDisneyFan! said:
Congrats!! I like the "daddy" Mickey Mouse ears idea

I was at the parks last Monday and I saw a gentleman wearing the golden mickey ears. He had "DAD" stitched in on the back. I'm sure if it was okay for him then it should be okay for anyone else to have that written on the back :thumbsup2

I wanted to add that YES you can or at least you could last year. We bought golden ears for everyone in our family including my mom and on my dh's and mine we had mom and dad and grandma on my mom's.

And congrats by the way and good luck! Can't wait to hear what you decided to do and what his reaction was. Maybe take a pic of his face and share it with us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter