Pre-WDW diet/exercise plans?

I have 38 days to lose 50 pounds, just in time for our check-in at BLT. What do you recommend?

Or, please just share how you get in WDW walking marathon shape?

Is there a group that specifically uses WDW vacations as weight loss target? I keep seeing this DIS board weight loss avatar.

TIA!

Are you being serious????? There is NO way, so change your expectations.

If you cut your calories to 1200 a day, you could "maybe" lose 10-15 pounds in that time frame. Maybe a few pounds more if you exercised an hour or so a day.

If you're serious, and I'm quite sure you're not, one of the fastest ways is taking hcg by injection or orally. Google hcg diet to do research. I haven't used it and don't plan to, but people on another forum I frequent are having good results with it. [eta: Not recommending hcg, but it could/could not be worth looking in to.]

I prefer eating healthy, tracking calories (thedailyplate), and walking. Simple. And not super fast, but fast enough for me when I stay dedicated.

Hi! I see I was relocated. Too bad because I never got to tell my old neighbors that I wasn't serious about the 50 pounds. I do need to lose 50 pounds but since they're the same 50 that have been hanging around for 10 years, I don't think they're going anywhere within 38 days. Too bad.

I am very glad to have found the Wishes board. When I get some time to lurk and learn about the challenges and such, I'll be signing up for sure. Thanks for the advice and fun times.

And, I had no idea something called NO xplode existed. Hmmm, learn something new every day. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter