Pre selected DAS expiry times

It does make sense for there to be some flexibility built in, as i imagine a lot of people that require DAS will find it hard to fit into rigid one hour slots.

We missed almost all of our reservation times, I think it was on our second day that we checked to see if we could use one about an hour late and it didn't go through so we assumed for the rest of the trip it wasn't possible but I did notice that they were staying visible for the rest of the day.

Hi All,

This will hopefully be our 1st time using the new DAS system, so if I understand correctly you can pre book x2 advance attractions per park per day on the initial call with a CM and then when we are actually in the park we can immediately make a DAS reservation for any time ( before or after the 2x advance reservations we have already made ) ? I assume you can only make 1 DAS reservation at a time while in the park like the old FP+ system ?

Thanks ,...

in the park we can immediately make a DAS reservation for any time ( before or after the 2x advance reservations we have already made ) ? I assume you can only make 1 DAS reservation at a time while in the park like the old FP+ system ?
That is correct - DAS Return Times is just 1 until it is used or cancelled. (Unlike old FP that could book another 2 hours later.).

That is correct - DAS Return Times is just 1 until it is used or cancelled. (Unlike old FP that could book another 2 hours later.).
Perfect and thanks for the help, so if we did not use the reservation for a reason does it just cancel / time out ?

Perfect and thanks for the help, so if we did not use the reservation for a reason does it just cancel / time out ?
The Advanced Selections have a window, though people report it stays “live” beyond that time.

In-park DAS Return Times are “return after x:xx” with no end time. So it will remain until used or you cancel it. It will not automatically cancel after a certain time.

The Advanced Selections have a window, though people report it stays “live” beyond that time.

In-park DAS Return Times are “return after x:xx” with no end time. So it will remain until used or you cancel it. It will not automatically cancel after a certain time
Oh so for a park return DAS can we cancel on the app or does a CM need to do this for us?

Oh so for a park return DAS can we cancel on the app or does a CM need to do this for us?
You can cancel it on the app.
I don’t have a screenshot of doing it, but it‘s not hard.
If you can’t find it, one of the CMs at the blue Guest Experience umbrellas can help you cancel it and show you how to do it yourself

It does make sense for there to be some flexibility built in, as i imagine a lot of people that require DAS will find it hard to fit into rigid one hour slots.
I disagree - the extra DAS are a gift/perk for preregistration, and not meant to be part of the accommodations Disney has for non-mobility disabilities. If you don't qualify for DAS, you don't get to wait in 3 different queues at the same time, and it's bordering on that old GAC problem where people with DAS get access to attractions that non-DAS people can't. I'm actually surprised that Disney offers the extra DAS times, and I wouldn't be surprised if they stop that perk in the near future.

I'm actually surprised that Disney offers the extra DAS times, and I wouldn't be surprised if they stop that perk in the near future.
I have the same feelings on this one. It just seems like a bigger incentive for people to lie to get the DAS (sad, but true).

Our experience in May was that preselected ADAS times disappeared shortly after expiry. We took screenshots of them just before expiring if we were close enough to use them, but afraid we’d be outside of a 5 min grace period… we never needed the pics as proof, but I really don’t think we could’ve used them an hour later either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter