Prayer requests

i need some extra prayers and pixie dust......

my sister's mil passed away last monday and they had the services thurs and friday and now it's back to real life for them. they could use a little prayers to help them go on.

that's my 1st one, here goes #2

we have these friends that are the nicest people in the world. they have a little boy who is just 6 months or so older than my little man so he's just about 5 1/2 and he has down syndrome and they just found out he has a form of lukemia(sp). he's in the hospital and will be there for 5 weeks or so and then 2years of treatment. please send all the prayers you have out to him. he could really use it. when i tell you these people are the nicest EVER. they have been dealt so much and they handle it with such grace. if you could just see the smile this little boy has, it melts your heart. we just love him so much. please, please, prayers are needed very badly. they would so appreciate it.
thanks everyone!

Party of 3 - Prayers and pixie dust for your and your sister's families and the child's. Please let us know how he does.
:grouphug:

A prayer for my friends sister Nikki, she just found out that she is expecting but she has severe digestive health problems. She was told she would never get pregnant. She loves kids and we are praying that this will be her miracle baby.

Nikki had her baby this week. A happy healthy boy!!! 7 lbs. 11 oz, 21 inches long. So far he is doing really really well. They thought he might have heart problems but it seemed to have corrected it's self. Now let's hope that Nikki continues to do well and does not have a recurrence of her health problems.

Thanks everyone for keeping her in your thoughts!

Mickster, party of 3, and B&MB--sending prayers and pixie dust!!

juliegirl--I missed this when you originally posted it. I hope everything is still going well! Continued prayers to you!!

Great news B&MB.. Continued prayers and pixie dust!!

Juliegirl, any new updates on your BIL?
RealMickeysGirl, how is dad??

Prayers and pixie dust to anyone I missed..

Could you send a few prayers and pixie dust wishes to my brother?..
He received chemical burns on his feet yesterday.. evidently is bad enough that he is under going some surgery today for it... He has been calling and updating me about every hour or two..and just called to send his love to me and my kids before he would allow them to take him down to the OR...

TIA!!

I'm sending lots and prayers and pixie dust your way nancy!:wizard: :grouphug:

P and PD for you Nancy! I hope he recovers soon. Sounds like maybe a skin graph or something. Or maybe just to clean the wound more. Feet are so sensitive that maybe they want him sedated.

Thanks all.. brief update...
burn is deeper than first anticipated which requires them to do "surgery" to clean out the wound. Has had one skin graft will need another. Has another surgery scheduled for Monday. He has been calling me whenever he can because I'm the only one not long distance which works well for me. He is in good spirits... I hope to see him tonight if not for sure on Saturday; he said he needed to be showered and pretty before I came up! He is such a goof!

Thank you for all the P & PD!! Keep them coming!!!

Evidently his feet are just mildly burnt really red and swollen.. but his calf and shin took the worst of it.. According to mom, he has a perfect circle burn all the way around like where his tube sock was... I'm curious to see it.. Something just seems sketchy w/ this company he works for too.. so I for see some issues arising which will result in a lawyer being obtained.. good thing I have them on DH's side of the family! I will be talking to them this weekend and see where we need to proceed if it comes to that!

Evidently his feet are just mildly burnt really red and swollen.. but his calf and shin took the worst of it.. According to mom, he has a perfect circle burn all the way around like where his tube sock was... I'm curious to see it.. Something just seems sketchy w/ this company he works for too.. so I for see some issues arising which will result in a lawyer being obtained.. good thing I have them on DH's side of the family! I will be talking to them this weekend and see where we need to proceed if it comes to that!

hmmm so it sounds like workers comp is out the window. I hope he gets better quickly!

I don't know about work comp.. never had to deal w/ it before... but I know OSHA has been notified, I assume by the hospital... so I'm sure there will an investigation of sorts... I'll try to talk to my brother more this weekend...

I took him to a new gastrointerologist about 4 weeks ago. The next week they did an ultrasound of his liver, pancreas and gallbladder. The week after that they did an endiscope of his stomach and small bowel. I spoke to the doc after that test and he said that the ultrasound showed that he does have gallstones - which the hospital in Jackson MS said he didn't.

We go back to see him on Monday for the results of all the tests. Please keep him in your prayers - and on your prayer lists at church if you don't mind (his name is Roy Loveday) - and thoughts.

Thanks so much
Sandyu

Hey everybody. I had my 20 week ultrasound last night and there was something that made the doctor concerned. If I wanted to I couldn't tell you what he said cause he rattled it off so fast.... and quite frankly I better off not knowing so that I don't goggle it or whatever.... so anyhow I am having a following up sometime this week at the hospitals antinatal unit please pray that the appointment can be made sooner than later and that it is nothing.

Thanks!!!

MLP, you know you have my prayers, thoughts, support and pixie dust..
YOU keep me posted.... remember I'm your "person"....

If you need to email or PM me....
:hug:

lots of prayers and pixie dust mlp! we are all here with you. :grouphug: :wizard: please let us know.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter