• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PPH Concierge w AP Discount

Briarrose1306

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what they've paid at the PPH for a concierge level room with an AP discount? I'm looking at 3 nights, but any idea would help. TIA

It is VERY much dependent on the time of year and even the day of the week that you're going. The price will vary dramatically, so it helps to know when you're planning to go. They only have the AP rates out a couple of months in advance, but you can always call the hotel and ask. They will tell you what the AP rate is even if you don't have an AP. They'll even let you book the room, you just have to have the AP when you check in.

If there is no special rate posted, the Deluxe AP discount is 10% for hotel rooms. Not sure about the premium pass...maybe 15-20%

If there is no special rate posted, the Deluxe AP discount is 10% for hotel rooms. Not sure about the premium pass...maybe 15-20%

All AP's have the same AP discount when it comes to hotel rooms - whether just a SoCal select or a Premium or Premiere Pass - 10% if no other promotions are going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter