PPC 2.0 Castaway Cay 5k - GKTW Fundraiser Idea

I've been looking for a little extra motivation to start the Couch-to-5K program...I think this is it!!!

Count me in on the run and the GKTW fundraising! Oh, and my wife Cathy too!

- John

I've been trying to motivate myself to get running. You'd think living in WDW's backyard I'd be all over it so I could run in the parks..... I want to do something so I may as well do this one.

I've been trying to motivate myself to get running. You'd think living in WDW's backyard I'd be all over it so I could run in the parks..... I want to do something so I may as well do this one.

It doesn't need to be running. It can be walking. Speed walking. Jogging. You can do it!:thumbsup2

Thanks Todd! If you have siggies turned on, you should be able to see that walking 3.2 miles will be a piece of cake for me; it's the running that I always give up on. I'm trying all kinds of things to find the motivation I need to stick with it. I know once I find the one thing that works, I will love the freedom of running.

I'd rather have a useful water bottle that a piece of paper, any way.

Are you it is okay for me to just walk and take photos? No time limit?

Hi Renysmom & Todd,

Is the goal still to raise money for GKTW? I hope so.

I'm in and I'm pretty sure my wife is in too.

Mark

I'd rather have a useful water bottle that a piece of paper, any way.

Are you it is okay for me to just walk and take photos? No time limit?

Yes. Everyone that I have corresponded with regarding this event has stated that it is a self paced event. Run, jog, walk, roll, crawl, moonwalk...whatever you fancy!

Cameras are encouraged by everyone as well. I believe I remember seeing some pretty sweet shots from the one on PCC 1.0.

Hi Renysmom & Todd,

Is the goal still to raise money for GKTW? I hope so.

I'm in and I'm pretty sure my wife is in too.

Mark

Yes. That is still the goal. I have a special place in my heart for GKTW and what they can provide.

yes. Everyone that i have corresponded with regarding this event has stated that it is a self paced event. Run, jog, walk, roll, crawl, moonwalk...whatever you fancy!

Cameras are encouraged by everyone as well. I believe i remember seeing some pretty sweet shots from the one on pcc 1.0.

Yes. That is still the goal. I have a special place in my heart for gktw and what they can provide.

great

Great.:thumbsup2 If I can't make it with cane (up to 3 blocks:banana:) will use rollator.

Yes. Everyone that I have corresponded with regarding this event has stated that it is a self paced event. Run, jog, walk, roll, crawl, moonwalk...whatever you fancy!

Cameras are encouraged by everyone as well. I believe I remember seeing some pretty sweet shots from the one on PCC 1.0.

Great.:thumbsup2 If I can't make it with cane (up to 3 blocks:banana:) will use rollator.

I'm sure you will do just fine... However, if you need any help just let us know. I'm sure there will be a bunch of us willing to help.

Mark

Yes. That is still the goal. I have a special place in my heart for GKTW and what they can provide.

Todd... Have a Great Muddy Buddy for GKTW and I'm glad that we will have the opportunity to do our little bit this December.

Mark

I can say this....If I have to drag myself off a cruise ship at 6:00AM in the morning to run a 5K I'm definately going at my own pace. I'll probably be doing some combination of what you listed above; walk, jog, crawl, roll, and then moonwalk across the finish line.

I can say this....If I have to drag myself off a cruise ship at 6:00AM in the morning to run a 5K I'm definately going at my own pace. I'll probably be doing some combination of what you listed above; walk, jog, crawl, roll, and then moonwalk across the finish line.

I'm not sure that it is at 6am, but :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good LORD - if it IS at 6 am, I think it'll be just me participating. If I volunteer Jimmy for that one, I think he'd be taking out on a contract on me! :rotfl:

Thanks Dave...8:30AM doesn't seem too bad at all. I couldn't remember the time so I just assumed it would be an early "up and at it".

We don't have to be on Paul's up before the rooster crows schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter