Power Park Hopping!

sigafoos

Mouseketeer
We will have one night in WDW after our DCL Magic cruise in March. We will be staying at ASM and plan to hit as many of our favorites as possible. We are taking DD's 20 year old boy friend and I want to give him a taste of WDW as he has never been there! I wish we could squeeze out more time but we are already pulling DS15 out of school for a week as his break and DD's college break are at different times, I didn't want her to miss college. How many of you have done this quick of a trip to WDW? I already warned the family to try not to stay up to late the last night of the cruise because they will not have time to rest until we hit the plane to leave:p We hopt to check-in at ASM by 10am and hit the parks and we have until about 3pm the next day(Sunday) to get to our 5pm flight out. I anticipate them sleeping all the way home!
Kim

Don't go to the early entry park first. MGM is currently early entry on Saturday, so start at Animal Kingdom. Stay there till late afternoon, catch the parade, then head to Epcot to ride TT. While waiting for your TT FP, hit all of FW that you can. I would stay at Epcot until it closes to catch Illuminations. However, if MK has a late night for Saturday, which it sometimes does. Go there if you want to see the parade and fireworks. You'll have to decide which one you want to see more. Sunday morning go to the early entry park, currently MK. Get there 30 minutes before early entry, sometimes they let you in earlier than posted. Utilize FP, and you should be able to see a lot of the park by lunchtime. Before lunch, head over to MGM. You should be able to squeeze in RnR, and ToT before you have to head out.

Do you have a car? It would make your day easier if you took the car and not the bus. It can take a long time between parks if you count on bus transportation.

If there is a park you don't really want to see, leave it out of your rotation. You'll be tired, but we have seen all four parks in less than two days.

Good luck.

Wow!!
Thanks for the ideas tc! As the" kids" are 15,18 and 20 I think we will skip Magic Kingdom as our friend has been to Disneyland. My daughter really wants him to see the Tree of Life so AK is in as is MGM for Rockin Roller Coaster and TOT! Also hope to get to Epcot for TTrack. I wish we had more time but I guess that just means another trip! We also have to hit Disney Quest at night. I'm tired just thinking about it!
Kim:eek:

The past 3 times we've been to Disney, we've done all 4 parks in one day. Granted, you can't see everything, but we've always been able to do everything we've wanted to. I also agree with the recommendation above to move the car to the different lots instead of waiting for a bus. Have fun!

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter