Potential dangerous area for children on Magic

This area also exists on the Wonder. I would have to say that as a parent it would make me extra careful. I do not cry wolf at every thing that I cannot control. I just try to do a better job of caring. Wha ever happened to being responsible as well as careful? Todays society tries to blame everyone for what happens. Take responsibliity for your actions.

Statistics are . . . . well . . . . . statistics!

What if that one in a million was your child? It only takes one. Imagine the loss.

Thank you to the o.p.

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape aboout this thread. The guy was only trying to help so if you don't want the knowledge, drop it and move onto another thread. I for one have four kids and I would like to know of potential problems before something were to happen. I'm so glad we have so many perfect parents thatr cruise on DCL. I can hardly believe that none of you parents have ever taken your eyes off your children at any time during your cruise and I know you all have their hands at all times also. I for one am very thankful for your warning and now I'm going to move unto another informative thread. Have a good day. I hate threads that just pick apart each other when the OP was just trying to help. It is not good for people to get so worked up about every little thing!

Shmora

gouodux said:
Statistics are . . . . well . . . . . statistics!

What if that one in a million was your child? It only takes one. Imagine the loss.

Thank you to the o.p.

Yes, statistics are statistics....and children (and adults) are living breathing loved creatures.
But in society, there are "acceptable" risks based on .....drum roll....statistics.

Big Thunder Mountain in Disneyland, Tower of Terror in Disney World, and even the Dinosaur ride in Disney's Animal Kingdom have measurable death or injury rates...... that are considered "acceptable" by society.

EVERYONE is going to die, yet you can STILL buy life insurance....statistics tell them on average how long you will live, and how much your premiums need to be for them to make a profit after paying your death claim.

The chlorine that is likely put in your drinking water is poison, but statistically they know that at a certain level will reduce your risk of dying from contaminated water by a greater margin that the risk of ingesting chlorine.

Apparently my point wasn't clear.

Just thanking the op for the information. If you think about what my one line said, it should be obvious. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would take every precaution to protect my children. They are what is most important in this world.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter