POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

No pix of my garter but we didn't toss it anyway.

Ring exchange:
232323232%7Ffp5365%3B%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D3239623973%3B7%3Anu0mrj

No garter pics since I did not have one, and no ring pics right now since Misty pics aren't back yet and what I have from fam doesn't have that part. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

I'm late for this one but I can't resist posting our trip to the ceremony. We took our bus before it picked up our guests!

We need a new theme that we have not done yet lol...how about we do your favorite picture. You have to pick just one... that is going to be tough lol.

The toast.
LT11585-7-08.jpg

ohhh ok POTD theme. Let's do your favorite picture/pictures. It is hard to pick only one lol!

This one is my favorite.
LT03925-7-08.jpg

I put 2... and that's ok too!

I agree! Since everyone else has been guilty of it too :goodvibes That is the beauty of this- as new brides like us join, themes get recycled so old brides get to keep posting new pics too. That way, everyone gets to play and keep playing :) We all know Betsy is OK with that- posting lost of pics!!! Miss you Bets!
:goodvibes

This is my fav pic so far. Once I have my pro ones it will change.

DSCF0954-1.jpg

I agree! Since everyone else has been guilty of it too :goodvibes That is the beauty of this- as new brides like us join, themes get recycled so old brides get to keep posting new pics too. That way, everyone gets to play and keep playing :) We all know Betsy is OK with that- posting lost of pics!!! Miss you Bets!
:goodvibes

This is my fav pic so far. Once I have my pro ones it will change.

Dawn, that is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

I haven't posted in a while (life gets so busy at times)!

Here's yesterdays toast.

FH000017.jpg

And our favorite (oh my goodness there are way to many, but lets see....)

FH000023.jpg

Favorite!
Hmm..as you know..I love them all!!
(told DH we are having a 10 yr VR in the wedding pavillion in 2017 last night..he didn't say no!!)
2v19c9d.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter