POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Are any of my pirate buddies going to be around for the free unlimited access event this weekend?

I was on...but I never saw you log on. I just recently reconnected with Jeanne Fireskull from the roos, she is under a different and also ran into JustBelieving from VMK. We had a round of Cannon Defense together and it was pretty fun.

I logged in once over the weekend. I did run into Themgrind. It looks like there's a lot of new stuff but I just didn't have time to explore it.

You still can't play at the same time with the other people on your account can you?

No they removed the ability to link accounts and have two people logged in from seperate computers from the same account.

We ended up moving my pirate over to my account since it was originally on my daughter's account so that we could log on together.

I am currently unlimited right now but most likely go back to basic in a few more weeks. I have enjoyed the recent updates quite a bit and I am oddly addicted to the cannon defense game. I guess I like the shooting as it reminds me of the pirate game in vmk.

No they removed the ability to link accounts and have two people logged in from seperate computers from the same account.

We ended up moving my pirate over to my account since it was originally on my daughter's account so that we could log on together.

I am currently unlimited right now but most likely go back to basic in a few more weeks. I have enjoyed the recent updates quite a bit and I am oddly addicted to the cannon defense game. I guess I like the shooting as it reminds me of the pirate game in vmk.

Wow you still play, i just never really got in to it enough to pay.

I do miss playing with you all though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter