Postage and Cruise docs

working to live

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
2 quick questions:

1. What type of postcard postage is necessary to mail cards from Castaway Cay (US or Carribean)??

2. We care cruising on May 13 (12 days from now). We have not received our cruise docs yet. Anyone else out there cruising on the 13th and have you received docs yet? If so when??

Thanks!!

1) You need Bahamian stamps to mail postcards/letters from Castaway Cay. They can be purchased at the little Post Office, right by the pier. Bring small bills, they don't have a lot of change - they do accept U.S. currency.

2) If you booked through a TA, I would contact them immediately. If you booked through DCL, call them now.

Agreed...call immediately!
We were delayed in getting our docs because I never filled out the form requesting our signature on file after booking with a credit card. I kept getting the notice and thought it was just a letter stating docs were on the way. They finally sent me an email saying "we need your signature before we release docs!!!" oops, my bad!

Just mailed a postcard in March. It was 55 cents per stamp. They were neat stamps, they had the ship on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter