Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

I also faxed the RPR three days before our arrival. I asked for a room on an upper floor with a park view in Tower 1. Then I gave them six specific rooms numbers and said how wonderful it would be if we could have one of those. We got one of the room numbers I requested!!:Pinkbounc

Thanks guys. I will fax before we leave next week. Coincidently when we stayed there for the first time last year we had a room in Tower 1 on the 7th floor with a great view of the park without knowing anything about requesting a room location, so now we are spoiled and hope for the same this time.

Could someone please tell me which towers allowed dogs? Although we love our dog, she's not coming, and we'd rather not deal with others "loved ones" while we vacation! Thanks!

I faxed the room numbers I wanted to RPR today (I am going Monday). Also told them that they had a great reputation from a discussion site I go to and will be posting my trip as well.

(I hope that adds some pressure as well...LOL)

thanks for the info about the rooms gschmerl !

Originally posted by hftmrock
I
thanks for the info about the rooms gschmerl !
You're very welcome hftmrock! Hope you have a GREAT trip. :Pinkbounc

We had room 1450, tower one. Nice view of Hulk and Dr. Doom, nice room.

Just back from a wonderful 8/15 to 8/21 stay at Portifino and Royal Pacific.

Had the Portifino booked with the entertainment card - no advance room request. Got upgraded to a water view with balcony in the west wing. Great view, only downside was the long walk to lobby.

At RPR had club level reserved with annual passholder rate, but they were out of 2 queen rooms on the 7th floor so they gave us a pool view, tower three on the sixth floor. Stll had the club access.

No welcome gift with the entertainment card but did get one with the annual passholder rate.

Both stays were great

Are the rooms in tower 1 floor seven non smoking?
Also does anyone now if they have connecting rooms?

Originally posted by Kourtnie
Are the rooms in tower 1 floor seven non smoking?
Also does anyone now if they have connecting rooms?

There was no connecting room in the room I was in but it was a non-smoking room. (1733). GREAT VIEW!

We specifically asked for a non smoking room. We also specifically asked about Tower 1.

WE wound up with 1710. It was a fantatsic view of the pool, and it was very tranquil.

We were at RPR late June/early July. I called about 3-4 days prior to arrival to make my room request. I asked for and was assigned room 1740.

I will make a similar request when we go to HRH in December.

At RPR 8/21-8/25. Room #2347 (smoking as requested), Tower 2, lobby level, farthest away from everything! View of garden and freeway. Lonely dog opposite.

Liked RPR, didn't love it. Back to HRH for us next time.

We were assigned room 1348 and 1350 during our recent visit on 8/22-25. Our view was of the Hulk and Doctor Doom, the path to Citywalk and the waterway. It was ok but I'm sure it would have been better if we had been higher up. On previous stays we have had rooms 1610 and 1428. Both really nice pool views. Tower 1 is my favorite. I see there are several people who were there at the same time as us.

We are staying at Royal Pacific 10/8-10/12. We have never stayed here before. We have requested 2 connecting rooms. We would love a view of the parks. Which rooms should we request? I have a 9, 7, & 4 yr old. and 4 adults. Also, where do I fax this to? I have read I need to do this 3 days in advance. Thanks in advance for all your help!!!!

I would appreciate all suggestions for our stay in mid October. We have reserved Club Level with 2 Queens. There will be 2 families traveling together so would consider connecting rooms. If the rooms are close to the lounge, are they noiser? We will have 3 girls ranging from ages 6-8 so I think a cool view would be neat. Please give me your opinions!!!!

Thanks from Kentucky!!!

I think tower one has the best park views. We always like to be on the top floor so we asked for tower one, 7th floor. I had heard room 1740 had a great view so I asked for that. Other rooms in that hall would have worked as well. Basically, the even 1740s will get you great park views. Have a blast!

I'll be staying at the RPR at the end of September. Can anyone give me some good standard king bed rooms that would have good views? I'd like to send a fax a few days prior to arrival and have a few good choices so I can have a better chance of getting one of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Just want to interject that "club Level" for the RP is only available in tower 3. This tower may not have the best view, but it does have the best ammenities! ;) :tongue:

So, if 1348 & 1350 are connecting rooms, are those room #'s on higher floors also connecting rooms?

Thanks

2122 standard king bed. Connecting room to 2120.
View of a grassed area. Very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter