Post Your Favorite Snack on the DP

Where are the Figaro Fries from?

The fries are at Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland at MK. I have not tried them, but plan to in August. Have also read that you can sit upstairs and see the boats going by on the Small World ride. Sounds like a fun place.

Also, never had Dole Whip, but will be trying that too. The list keeps growing as I read these posts!!!

I like to sit and watch the boats and wave and see how many boat riders I can get to wave back. My dh and I take guess on how many in a boat..like a game, see who can score the most or come closest to guessing the right number who will wave.

I second the entenmanns comment. We used 2 snack credits in the gift shop to get a large bottle of OJ and a box of entenmanns donuts. The donuts come 8 large donuts to a box and you could get either an assortment of plain, cinnamon and powdered sugar or a chocolate lovers assortment. With 4 of us, a box of 8 would last 2 days so we just got the OJ every day and the donuts every other using 1.5 snack credits each day for breakfast for 4! This worked well because some days we were too full to use our snack credits anyways but we still had many to use when we had some room in our bellies!

I 2nd this use of snack credits. We use it to get milk, 2 liters of soda and bread. We bring PB and cereal with us and can make sandwhiches and we can take the extra donut stuff home with us.

but we really enjoyed making the treats at Goofy's Candy Company and the BIG sundaes at the POP food court.

A bit OT, but does anyone know whether any other food courts have the sundaes like POP??

Sounds yummy...all of it. I'm thinking we'll use ours for 1/2 gallon milk, loaf of bread, bagels. Maybe bring a box of cereal and some granola bars from home too. Planning on not using them for sweet treats at all (might kill me, especially after seeing all the yummy treat options) but I figure it is the wisest decision to use for breakfast options because you get dessert w/ cs and ts anyway!

You sound like us, sometime we bought treats, but often our snack credits were used for bottled water that we weren't smart enough to bring with.

:confused3

Hi there,

Back and only used a few snack credits at the parks... :confused3

The first day we went with Dole Whip Floats... and the rest of the time we got big bags of chips, bags of gummies, pints of ice cream, and pop with the rest from the store at SSR.

We found on the dining plan, we were too full when we were out.

However, I do know for a fact that Turkey Legs don't count on the DDP, they are only a QS credit with chips and pop.

Pints of icecream? Wow, does anyone know if that is offered at other resorts?

Can one just order the fries at a walk up windo or do they serve them in resturant style? Is it a snack credit??

Answer:
The Fries are at Pinoccho Village Haus which is counter service. So you wait in line for them at the window. I have read before that you can use a snack credit for them. I have not done it before, but I am hoping to in August.

My DD5 had fries in Animal Kingdom using 1 snack credit. It was near the pathway to Festival of the Lion King.

Another vote for Dole whip!!!!!!!I also love anything and everything from Goofy's.Unfortunately, I don't have enough snack credits for all the yummy treats I want.:rotfl:

I'm going to sound rather boring, but on a hot day nothing beats a frozen lemonade at the MK. I also tend to use my snack credits on mickey bars for breakfast and for pastries at the France pavillion at EPCOT.

Our favorite snack was the carmel corn at Mara at the AKL...............it was fabulous!

Glad to read confirmation that the Turkey Leg/chip/soda option is back as a CS option.:thumbsup2

We were able to use it the 1st year of the DP ('05); but were shut down in June & Oct. last year.

We shall try it @ MGM end of month.

Best value .. Box of Donuts.
Others .. slab of fudge from Goofys, breadsticks from AK,Icecream sundaes from Pop,cheese fries from Pop, Twinkie Tiramusi from Pop... Sure there were more but these ones stand out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter