Post Your Favorite Snack on the DP

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Mine is the Mickey Rice Krispie head on a stick @ Main Street Bakery & other spots throughout the world.

We're boring, usually just get popcorn or pop; would luv to expand our horizons (and waistline lol).

Just learned about the Figaro Fries :banana: , how did i miss out on that?

Thought it would be fun to start a thread listing:

WHAT it is

&

WHERE it can be found

I'll give you a favorite snack for each location!!

MK: spicey cheese or sweet cheese stuffed pretzel-LUNCHIN PAD in Tom.
land
Epcot: sweet raisin almond pretzel-KRINGLA BAKERY in Norway.

DTD: made to order mickey rice crispy treats-GOOFEY'S CANDY CO.

Those 3 are on the DDP as a snack. Also really liked the Dole Whip in Adventure land & the Nestle Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich found throughout most parks in carts. Not on the dining plan but worth the $5.00- Go to the lounge at 50's primetime in MGM & get a Peanutbutter & Jelly Milkshake to go! YUMMY!! By the way, I had all the snacks plus a few more a mere 10 days ago-do you think I remember then fondly? Have a great time snackn'!:woohoo:

:guilty: i've never tried a dole whip, must remedy that;) now that i know it's on the DP:banana:

Is it sold anywhere else besides Aloha/MK?

The pretzels sound good too.

Sounds yummy...all of it. I'm thinking we'll use ours for 1/2 gallon milk, loaf of bread, bagels. Maybe bring a box of cereal and some granola bars from home too. Planning on not using them for sweet treats at all (might kill me, especially after seeing all the yummy treat options) but I figure it is the wisest decision to use for breakfast options because you get dessert w/ cs and ts anyway!

What are Figaro Fries? They sound interesting

a rather gigantic;) pic that i pilfered off another thread:thumbsup2 (in our neck of the woods they usually term these "loaded" fries & we douse them w/ranch dressing (clogs your arteries just to think of it - lol)
MK-Pinocchio-01.jpg

jammy - we've gotten a box of entemmans (sp) doughnuts in the past for 1 credit.

Anyone have a pic of a Dole whip?

Was wondering if it came with whipped cream on top...and perhaps a cherry?

imo, everything's better with whipped cream on it.:)

MK - Ice cream cookie sandwich at Main St. Bakery. It's twice as big as the frozen ones they sell in the parks, easily enough for two.

Epcot - School Bread at Kringla in Norway.

Another vote for the Dole Whip in MK.

What a great thread! I'm taking notes! :goodvibes We completely underused our snack credits last time, only buying drinks with them and leaving our trip with a lot unused. I plan to make up for it next time! I had done all this research on restaurants and never bothered to learn about snack options! :)
Can someone describe a dole whip float for me? I've heard it mentioned so many times throughout different threads, I can't wait to try it!

a rather gigantic;) pic that i pilfered off another thread:thumbsup2 (in our neck of the woods they usually term these "loaded" fries & we douse them w/ranch dressing (clogs your arteries just to think of it - lol)
MK-Pinocchio-01.jpg

what is on the Figaro Fries ?

What a great thread! I'm taking notes! :goodvibes We completely underused our snack credits last time, only buying drinks with them and leaving our trip with a lot unused. I plan to make up for it next time! I had done all this research on restaurants and never bothered to learn about snack options! :)
Can someone describe a dole whip float for me? I've heard it mentioned so many times throughout different threads, I can't wait to try it!
The dole whip float is soft serve ice cream (pineapple, vanilla, chocolate) in pineapple juice. The dole whip is just the soft serve pineapple ice cream.

Yummy!

Where are the Figaro Fries from?

My favourite things are the Dole Whip... it is beyond description, no whipped cream, no cherry, but delicious.

Also at MK, the French Toast Loaf at Main Street Bakery.

Kona Coffee at the Poly.

Many of the snacks at your resort are included as well...

Keep posting! :banana:

:cheer2: haven't been on the dining plan yet. Will be in August though, and I second the french toast loaf in MK. I had this for breakfast last fall, and can't wait to get it again.

"The dole whip float is soft serve ice cream (pineapple, vanilla, chocolate) in pineapple juice. The dole whip is just the soft serve pineapple ice cream."

Thank you! I didn't even realize there were 2 different things, the float and the regular icecream! I'll have to sample both!

MK - my favorite is the made to order ice cream sandwich at MK Bakery or Sleepy Hollow & hubby likes the Dole Whip Floats - since I'm not a big fan of pineapple, I usually get a yummy Coke float there instead. :thumbsup2

DTD - you can get the made to order Mickey head rice krispie treats, a giant chocolate covered oreo (the one w/peanut butter filling is yummy!! :goodvibes ) or pretzel rods dipped & covered however you'd like! :cool1: We like to get these at the beginning of the trip & have them in the room to munch on all week. ;)

Where are the Figaro Fries from?

The fries are at Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland at MK. I have not tried them, but plan to in August. Have also read that you can sit upstairs and see the boats going by on the Small World ride. Sounds like a fun place.

Also, never had Dole Whip, but will be trying that too. The list keeps growing as I read these posts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter