Post your exchange ideas here!!

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
We were talking about exchanges on one of the threads I am involved in.

Why not do something like a Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works exchange?

Just a suggestion! :)

B&BW is done twice a year.....Jan. and June for the sales. We just finished one up.

YC is 3 times a year. March, Sept, and Nov. Sign-ups will start Sept. 1 :) for the fall one.

We did cookies once, but you could do them again and see who will play.
Tigger113 said:
Your favorite cookies

Also in the locally made exchange that mommytotwo hosted, some people send food that is made in their area or state. In one of her exchanges I sent 5 boxes of TastyKake Cupcakes as they are made in Pa.

Hair doo dads ((for those of us with long hair, and short too, I suppose!))
Nail Items (polishes, files, stickers, and that kind of thing)
Bath supplies
sewing stuff (all the ephemera associated with sewing)
BPAL Oils.
For those who collect them.. BEANIE BABIES
stuffies/Plushies

I had done a jam/jelly exchange 2 or 3 times before, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in this? If so, I will start it up.

I like the school supply exchange idea

hair pretties is a good one...though I have a ton!!

how about a basket one? filled and unfilled.,,,or even containers....constantly going by that section in the store and thinking ohhhhh I love that one :teeth:

Bathroom exchange.....shower curtains, doo dads for the bathroom, air fresheners...well you get my drift :rotfl:

How about a tourism exchange? We could exchange brochures, pamphlets, maps etc... and it wouldn't cost anyone anything except postage. It could be any kind of thing from museums, zoos to local event guides.

crazyme5kids said:
How about a tourism exchange? We could exchange brochures, pamphlets, maps etc... and it wouldn't cost anyone anything except postage. It could be any kind of thing from museums, zoos to local event guides.

Great Idea.

The bathroom Idea is great also. And they hair, nail polish, my girls would love that one.

School stuff would be cool too.

I think it would be so much fun to do a Disney School Supply exchange! School starts here in almost one month so I need to get shopping for it.

Let's do it! So, how do you decide on who's running it? :earboy2:

Good Ol Gal said:
I think it would be so much fun to do a Disney School Supply exchange! School starts here in almost one month so I need to get shopping for it.

Let's do it! So, how do you decide on who's running it? :earboy2:

You can run it.... :) School starts July 31st here so I will be too busy to do it...and my next exchange I will host will be a coffee and tea one.

Tigger113 said:
You can run it.... :) School starts July 31st here so I will be too busy to do it...and my next exchange I will host will be a coffee and tea one.
So what, I just start a new thread for sign-ups??

Nail polish would be fun! Makeup would be a little to hard I think. Everyone has different tastes in colors,etc.

Pooh67_68 said:
We did cookies once, but you could do them again and see who will play.

I think cookies would be fun but we would need to do it in the winter so there is no melting!

I can't wait for the pin one! :p

In the winter we could do a scarf exchange,hat exchange,etc.

We could do a princess exchange.

I like the food exchanges the best though!

Tigger113 said:
Nail polish would be fun! Makeup would be a little to hard I think. Everyone has different tastes in colors,etc.

Your school starts 7/31? I thought we started early on 8/3 Ye gads!

AS for the make up, I guess it would be on the likes of Your Favorite Colors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter