Post your DVC pictures here

60047BWSky_2_-med.jpg

ryanmilla said:
I had just posted this one on the resort board, but it definitely goes here too.

75151Disney_2005_038_dis-med.jpg

Oh, there's my favorite kiddo again, :rotfl: :rotfl: ya just never know when his pic wll show up!!
(and of course your daughter is lovely, too)

athenna said:
Oh, there's my favorite kiddo again, :rotfl: :rotfl: ya just never know when his pic wll show up!!
(and of course your daughter is lovely, too)

Thanks Athenna! You are the sweetest! :goodvibes

sigh :love:
thanks for sharing everyone! although it's been just a month since our last visit I'm 'homesick' :sad1:
DH & DS16 will be going for the opening of EE, but will be at All Stars--DH tells me he's going to nip in for lunch @ WCC & by the by, have a game of chess in the little niche down by the VWL

Once again, thanks everyone it's so nice to see these photos on a blustery, icy, snow filled day!

Jean

Just can't get it to work and I have some I would love to post. For some reason I can't ever get my gallery to open when I click on the link to add a pic.

Lori

loribell,

I use netscape to post my photos here. I go to where my photos are and I click on the one I want. then I right click the photo and go to view image. Then I copy the exact location in the toolbar at the top. it might say http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/266451.jpg or something ending in jpg.

(I'm not sure how to get the file name copied in Internet Explorer that has the .jpg file location. Maybe someone can post it here ,to show how to copy it.)

After you copied the location you put it in your post like this
b](like the above example)

make sure there are no spaces.

This should work. It does for me. Goodluck. Email me if you still have problems.

this is how my file appears after I attach the file in that command line

266451.jpg

While we were taking a tour at the Boardwalk and discussing our options our DD6 was sitting on the couch in a Studio. We were in the dining area and when I went back to check on her here is what I found.

121005DVCBoardwalkTiredRyleigh01.jpg

Looks like she feels she is "HOME"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter