Post your DVC pictures here

The boardwalk from the beach house to the beach at Hilton Head:
47b5d833b3127cce96d3e99e632c00000006108Aasm7Zk4bNE

Next to Villa 18
47b5d833b3127cce96d3e917e29500000006108Aasm7Zk4bNE

awesome panaoramic photos of OKW. I can't wait for our next trip. All the photos are great. Makes me homesick!

Caskbill - LOVE the PICTURES!!!! What kind of camera did you use?

Does anyone know what the trees are at the enterance way at OWK are? I LOVE that sweet smell!!!!! :earsgirl:

crzy4dals said:
Caskbill - LOVE the PICTURES!!!! What kind of camera did you use?

:earsgirl:
Nothing really special about the camera. It's a Canon 1S IS, but the secret is to shoot and stitch. The panoramas are actually about 5-6 individual photos, shot for example left to right, where each photo overlaps part of the previous photo. Using a computer program, the individual photos are 'stitched' into a single panoramic image.

If you have the right computer software, you should be able to do it with any camera. My camera does have a 'stitch assist' feature which helps setting up the overlap portion as you take the individual photos, but that's not absolutely necessary. The secret is the computer software. If you have any type of photo editing software on your computer, go to the help file and search for 'stitch'. If the software has that feature, then you can make your own panoramic shots yourself, using a regular digital camera.

Just a quick bump to put this near the top I forgot to submit my pictures and I don't want to see this thread fade away.

Everyone's pics are great........here's a couple more of mine :
View from our OKW patio (bldg 62) :
f63804a4.jpg

and from our BWV stay in 8/03:
f9600341.jpg

Caskbill, your photos are great. Everyone please keep the photos coming. They are all awesome. makes me homesick, but anticipating my return home.

Keep 'em coming, folks. I have 111 days to wait until my split stay between BCV and OKW. :sad:

I love everyone's pictures... makes me anxious to get back home!
MiaSRN62 saw you live in Lansdale... so do we!!! Small world :goodvibes :goodvibes

Alyse

Great pics, folks! When I finally figure out how to post 'em, I will share, too. I need to add on so I can go back before December!

brandip22,
this is how I posted pictures here. I uploaded to this site first, http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost and then I went to open my pictures on the right side of the page where I reply to this thread and picked the full size photo I wanted to put in here.from my account where my pictures are stored. Easiest way for me to upload them. Here is another DVC photo for y'all!
26645boardwalk1024.jpg

rogerram - That picture sure does look familiar. You must have been in the same room as us at SSR.

Here's another one taken from our balcony looking through the Mickey ears.

DTD.jpg

Well, it only did the link0 what did I do wrong? OK, I posted my pic on the site. Then what? I know there's a board to help- I'll look there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter