Post your Disney "Reflection" pictures here!

9970ed2-XL.jpg

Hi Bobbi! How are you?
I am doing OK.
You are concerned about your sister.
We are just leaving our dog‘s chemotherapy. Things may not be as hopeful as we thought when we begun this.
I need time to absorb what I have heard.

I am doing OK.
You are concerned about your sister.
We are just leaving our dog‘s chemotherapy. Things may not be as hopeful as we thought when we begun this.
I need time to absorb what I have heard.

So sorry about the news concerning your dog! My sister is fine and actually going with me to WDW in a few days but my Mom has had many health crises. She's 91 and I had to fly back to be with her 2x last month. Hopefully you will get to enjoy your cruise. Take care!

So sorry about the news concerning your dog! My sister is fine and actually going with me to WDW in a few days but my Mom has had many health crises. She's 91 and I had to fly back to be with her 2x last month. Hopefully you will get to enjoy your cruise. Take care!
....<<hugs>> to you and your sister....hope you and she make wonderful memories there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts