Post Your Cake Pic

The wedding cakes on the custom wish book are on:
Planning tools, wedding reception, wedding cakes.

A little off topic I know, but does anyone else get a weird popup when looking at this thread now? I get one that says it's password protected and to enter my username and password...I just close the popup, but it's happened to me three times now! Weird! This just started happening yesterday after the last 3 or 4 posts were posted...any thoughts? It also popped up when I clicked on reply, and got the screen to write this message. Anyways...is it only me?

It does it to me too. I think it *might* have something to do with the first picture in WDWAurora's post above. :confused3

the popup has the same address as the picture at least.

I get it too... :confused3

my cake:
47b5cf26b3127cce95482bd0a1cb00000015108AZMmzNs4cOE

Mine is in my sig, but here is a better picture

ka20.jpg

(Cheesecake)

Thanks! I first saw this cake at Franck's and knew that it had to be mine! Luckily, they were able to recreate it for me at Disneyland! :)

flavors:

vanilla cake with passionfruit and white chocolate mousse (to die for!)
chocolate cake with dark chocolate mousse

janine said:
The wedding cakes on the custom wish book are on:
Planning tools, wedding reception, wedding cakes.

Thanks! It won't let me click on the 'wedding reception' section :confused3 I know I looked at them before. Oh well. I really like the ones with the silver stamped mickey heads and also the ones that look like presents.

Oh, and I also get the pop up asking for a password.

Here was our BEAUTIFUL wedding cake from just last Tuesday:

cake.jpg

It was gorgeous :goodvibes The flowers strewn around the base of it were beautiful too....I highly recommend getting Disney Floral to do that too (the white flowers on the far right are my bouquet though).

Jennifer

Sorry guys, I fixed it. I didn't know that I couldn't link pics from our personal website (DH has the pictures section password protected).

WDWAurora said:
Sorry guys, I fixed it. I didn't know that I couldn't link pics from our personal website (DH has the pictures section password protected).

No problem, just thought it was weird! I'm glad it's gone though! ;)

This is the cake that I want. I am going with a Cinderella theme but it will also be December so I wanted to add a winter feel to it and this cake seems to do both for me. It will only be 2 layers though.

30694castle-snowflake-cake.jpg

Beautiful cake!! If my wedding was in December I would so be stilling that!! haha

This is the cake that I want. I am going with a Cinderella theme but it will also be December so I wanted to add a winter feel to it and this cake seems to do both for me. It will only be 2 layers though.

30694castle-snowflake-cake.jpg

This makes me wish my wedding wasn't in June!! It's so pretty! But would look silly when its 90 degrees out i suppose... :confused3

Here is ours...a Cinderella and Prince Charming theme. To bad we didn't get to enjoy much of it. We were too busy moving around the room and dancing.

0615.gif

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest